25

It's New Year's Eve and we were all hanging out at Luke's tonight. His parents were still in Sydney for a couple more days so Luke had the house to himself.

  All I knew was that there would be alcohol because these people cannot live without alcohol.

"What's the dress code for this?" Brooke asked and kept looking at clothes from Elle's closet.

"No idea but I don't want to dress up too much." Savannah said and pulled out a pair of ripped jeans.

"Me neither, I'm bored of that." I said and tried to find something to wear.

"So let's dress casual but nice." Savannah said and got dressed into something more casual.

 "How does this look?" I asked and showed them the clothes I had picked out

"Perfect." Brooke said and did a little chefs kiss.

"Is it too nice?" I asked with an nervous look.

"Not at all, plus you rock that skirt so it's only right that you wear it." Elle said and gave me a look that said to get dressed.

"What are you doing to your hair?" Savannah asked after she pulled her shirt over her head.

"I was thinking about straightening it what do you think?" I asked as I pulled my tights on.

"I think you should straighten it." She said and started curling her hair.

"Okay." I said and finished getting ready.

After we all got ready we had to head over Luke's. It was kind of late since the ball didn't drop for another couple of hours but I'm sure the boys were already drunk and having a blast.

"Hey what's up baby?" Luke said and swung his arm around my shoulder. I knew for a fact he was drunk. He was slurring and stumbling a bit.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked and put my hand on his stomach and guided him towards the living room with everyone else.

"Just some tequila." He said and plopped down on the couch next to Ashton.

"You and your tequila." I said and shook my head at him.

"You look pretty." He said with a goofy smile.

"Thank you, you look very pretty." I said and sat down next to him.

"Lily let's play Twister." Michael said and pulled me up from the couch.

"I'm in a skirt and you're drunk." I said as he dragged me over to Calum, Elle, and Savannah while they set up the Twister mat and drank something that had alcohol in it.

"Eh who cares?" He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright Lily, left hand blue." Elle said while me, Savannah, Michael, and Calum stood on each side of the mat.