십구

Chapter 19

Someone's POV

There is this guilt that I am always carrying ever since my conscience got out of hand. But what are the odds? Fragments of that scene keeps on haunting me by people whom I am close with literally. I made sure that no evidence was left from the tragic scene, As much as I want to turn myself in, I am tired of being a loser.

-flashback-

"There's no turning back" I said to myself as I look at the mirror. There is so much hatred in my heart, and the bad side of my emotions has already dominated my whole being. No one is stopping me, and all it takes is one gunshot and that's it.

I picked up the gun that I bought from the black market and I hope it is worth it. It's some kind of a silencer but I'm still not sure. My hands are a bit shaky since it's cold outside, It's even raining along with loud thunders and flashy lightnings. But the weather is perfect for my plan, no guilt attached.

Yuqi's POV

"Big day today! Big Big Big day Song Yuqi" I said to myself while my eyes are closed due to the water flowing down my face.

When I woke up earlier this morning, I started to feel nervous about today even though I shouldn't. Who knew what this 'running the company' would do to me right? But one good thing for me to remember is that my Father has already left the country and It's the happiest thought that I have right now.

I turned the shower off and stepped out of the bathroom, It's only 7am and I have like two hours more to prepare myself. I asked the driver to pick me up here in the house at exactly 8:30am, I don't want to use my car today like I said yesterday.

"YENA YENA YENAAAAAAAA I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M FEELING VERY ANXIOUS RIGHT NOW." I said as Yena picked up my call. She is usually the first one to call but this time I was the one who called her.

"It's 7am Yuqi wtf! I just woke up from a headache!" Yena said in a low tone, I forgot about her drinking too much bacardi last night but it's her fault.

"I told you to go easy on the Bacardi and you didn't listen. But thank you though... If it weren't for you I wouldn't be able to see-" I Didn't finish my sentence because Yena suddenly spoke.

" SEE WHO??? Jin Young? So you were expecting him and you didn't told me?" Yena said then yawned loudly.

"No silly, I came across my personal trainer last night at the coffee shop. It was about time to finally meet her and we talked about ourselves and it was a blast" I said happily then I Yena whistled through the phone.

"Looks like you really have fun huh, Is she pretty?" Yena asked.

"Yes, she was very fit as well. Although I was taller than her" I replied.

"Sounds to me like you are going to be the dominant one in your relationship" Yena said then giggled, Here she goes again.

"You really like shipping me with a lot of people Yena." I said then I consciously rolled my eyes even though she would not see.

"Yeah because I want you to be in a relationship. But from all the people, I would like you to be with Akali" She said, Images of Akali suddenly popped in my head.

"Yah... me too! Okay see you Yena I got to go!" I quickly said.

"OH MY GOD WAI-" was the last thing that I heard because I dropped the call. She is probably screaming right now.

I walked towards my closet and lots of different colored suits welcomed my eyes. I just realized that I have lots of suits but what should I wear for today?