Chapter Twenty

"Why, hello, pretty boy," The familiar deep voice of Casanova calls to Wooyoung as he rolls down his window to allow Wooyoung to lean in with a smirk coming to his face.

"You keep your word, don't you?" Wooyoung rests his body against the black BMW.

"Always," Nova hums and clicks the door unlocked for Wooyoung to climb in beside him, which he does in quick succession as the window rolls back up, encasing the two in the darkly tinted glass.

"Another drive, Sir?" Wooyoung asks submissively, getting comfortable in the seat before he lets his hand trail to Nova's thigh. He's wondered what the older man does for a living to live so lavishly since he doesn't dress like a normal businessman.

"I hope you don't mind," He says kindly, resting one of his hands on top of Wooyoung's while his other is gripped to the wheel as he drives them through the streets until they reach the inner-city part of Itaewon, "I'd like for you to tell me about yourself, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung's surprised to hear that Casanova actually is interested in his life, and even more surprised by the gentle way his thumb strokes over the top of his hand. It's almost like he's holding his hand back from approaching his member even further like he had planned.

"What would you like to know?" Wooyoung puts on his smoothest voice, allowing himself to relax under the man's touch. His hands feel rough and calloused and he hates that the touch reminds him of Jongho's hard-working hands. He quickly wipes those thoughts from his mind and focuses his attention back on Nova.

"You're in school I assume. What for?"

"I'd like to be a vet. I have a cat that I took in, and have always been fond of animals," Wooyoung explains, but can't help but to ask, "Are you sure you want me to continue?"

They pause at a stoplight and Casanova tilts his head over to Wooyoung with a warm smile and a squeeze of his hand, "I've grown quite fond of you, so yes, tell me more."

Wooyoung's body unusually warms up at this older man taking a genuine interest in him, but he doesn't miss the tightness of the man's pants, "You're much better than the rest," He hums when Nova chuckles a 'thank you' between Wooyoung's words, "I really enjoy doing community service, like helping in soup kitchens or volunteering at the humane society."

"Ah, a Mother Theresa type?" Nova chuckles once again, subtly moving his hand with Wooyoung's under it towards the tightness in his pants.

Wooyoung's eyes fall hooded when he feels the movement, letting it happen and not taking his eyes off of Nova for a second, "You could say that," He says breathily as he finally hovers over the familiar bulge. Wooyoung can feel his length pulsing even through the thick fabric and he squeezes it teasingly.

A groan emits from Casanova's throat and he pulls off the road, parking on beside a sidewalk that's lined with buildings.

"You're just a giver in every way, hmm?" The driver's seat leans back, allowing Wooyoung to freely move his hand around his length.