Chapter One

"What about Jeong Yunho?"

"He's a pastor's son, isn't that right?"

"Mhm, and yet he's best friends with Choi San, another potential. Quite the pairing, don't you say?"

"It was kind of disheartening to see them interact, honestly. It's so painfully obvious that Yunho has a crush, but that San kid doesn't seem interested at all if he even sees the attraction."

"He's more interested in his professor, eh?"

"You two always talk so formally between each other. You're not around your parents, you know."

"Hush up. So far, a pastor's son and a professor fucker. Haha, a beautiful start to this year's line-up, I must say."

"A professor fucker yet? As if he's seduced him enough at this point, but I can sense the tensions rising up. The air between them is getting thicker and thicker, it's only a matter of time before either of them actually act out."

꘎ ♡ ━ ꘎ ━ ♡ ꘎

A loud roar of applause and cheer erupts throughout the crowds sitting in the stands.

SNU's soccer team just secured the first win of the season. More specifically, Park Seonghwa secured the win with a perfect solo goal, easily slipping past several opposing players to guarantee a victory for his team.

Seonghwa wipes the back of his palm across his forehead in an attempt to dry himself from the sweat coating it, "Nice one, guys," he encourages, "You all did amazing out there," he goes in for a few quick hugs, patting his teammates' backs with a rough tap on the shoulder blade as he makes his way to the locker room to change.

"You're coming to the after-party, right, Hwa?" One of Seonghwa's teammates calls out, his voice echoing in the small room of sweaty bodies.

Seonghwa smirks, putting a towel around his neck to match the one hugging his hips as he walks to his locker, "Where else would I go? Home?" He chuckles, shaking his hair out as his teammate shrugs at his question, "As if..."

The towel wrapped tightly around Seonghwa's wait falls onto the cool locker room floor, pooling around him as he slips on a nicely fitted pair of briefs before stepping into his black trousers.

"Seulgi is going, yeah?"

"Of course," Seonghwa hums, slinging his bag over his shoulders on his way out of the locker room, "I'll see you there, boys," he winks and chuckles heartily, making sure not to leave without a dash of the flirtatious charm he bestows upon everyone, even his teammates.