Chapter Twenty-Seven

Seonghwa

Hey, Angel ;)

Yunho

Hwa? It's kinda late, don't you think?

Seonghwa

It's never too late when it comes to you.

Are you in bed?

Yunho

Haha, yeah, I just laid down actually :)

Seonghwa

What are you doing in bed?

Yunho

Nothing...?

I just prayed and I was going to sleep before you rudely interrupted.

Seonghwa

:( Angel, I'm not rude... Don't you miss me?

I'm sure your bed is lonely with just you in there, hmm?

Yunho

It's-|

I-|

...

Seonghwa

What if I come pick you up? ;)

Yunho

It's after 10, Seonghwa.

Read

Yunho stares at the text messages, heat coming to his cheeks with every winky face that Seonghwa sends him. He feels a thump from his chest when Seonghwa suggests coming to get him, instinctually texting back an excuse. He tries not to look back at the text where he asked if he was lonely because... Yes, he was.

He hadn't talked to San since the other day, and he hadn't gotten out of the house other than to go to church service. To put it bluntly, Fall break has sucked so far for Yunho. These suggestive text messages from Seonghwa are as wild as it's gotten, and normally, he wouldn't complain, but recently he's been getting antsy.

Yunho

Don't park directly in front of my house

Seonghwa

That's my angel <3

Yunho's heart pounds as he sits up, quietly slipping out of bed. He's excited and also scared about seeing Seonghwa, he really needs to talk to him. It's been long enough being in the dark, and Yunho has to figure out what's happening between them and also between Seonghwa and Seulgi.

Yes, he may not love her, but cheating is a sin. And Yunho's done enough sinning.

Yunho slips on his shoes and a warm jacket, not bothering to change out of his silky blue pajamas, and he waits nearby his window to watch for Seonghwa's silver Mercedes.

He continuously glances back towards his bedroom door in fear that his parents might come in and see him, but he takes a few deep breaths to try and calm himself down before he sneaks out with Seonghwa of all people.