Preface

This story is likely going to be much darker than my other stories, so I decided to make this pre-chapter listing the possible subjects and issues that will be included in this story. I'm sure everyone is aware, but I just wanted to say that this is, of course, fanfiction and I'm just borrowing these names of boys I love and admire <3 I really hope that you enjoy my new story if you stick around for it~!

Content Warnings:

Coercion

Compensated dating

Graphic smut

Death and suicide mentions

Mental and physical abuse

Professor/Student relationship

Homophobia

Internalized homophobia

Toxic relationships

Drug and alcohol use

Minor incestual acts

Classism

Religious settings

Age-gap relations

Overall dark themes

MxM, MxF, FxF

That... was more than I realized, but I really wanted everyone to know going in just in case you are sensitive to any of these topics. These topics will be present throughout the entirety of this story, and if you are, in any way, uncomfortable reading about them, then I suggest skipping out on this one. I will not be putting specified warnings at the beginning of chapters.

Summary:

Twilight is an elite club at the most prestigious school in South Korea. Students that graduate as alumni of the club all wind up getting incredibly high-ranking jobs and acquire extensive connections to everyone and everything. The thing about Twilight, however, is that no one outside of the club really knows anything about it -- rumors of the said club have only been that.

Rumors.

Speculation.

What happens when eight lives intertwine at the hands of Twilight? Get ready for a wild ride through the complex stories each of these men have because we're diving in deep.

I hope to see you soon <3