Chapter Two

"We've got to snag Kang Yeosang this year without a doubt."

"The kid is friends with Jeong Yunho, too, right?"

"He also has a lot to live up to since his brother died when he was younger, so he'd more than certainly go through with joining. One of our alumni disclosed that his late brother was once a member of Twilight as well, so even better. You know how we like to keep it in the family."

"He seems to have a lot of secrets, but don't we all... They'll be easy to figure out, especially after some more digging. I have my suspicions that he's having quite the sexuality crisis."

"So Kang Yeosang is a front-runner."

"Of course."

 ꘎ ♡ ━ ꘎ ━ ♡ ꘎ 

"Nng," Hongjoong groans lowly, trying to keep his eyes focused on the road while Yeosang is hanging over the center console, fumbling with his pants zipper, "Yeo, I'm driving," He says as if that will stop his boyfriend's irrepressible pursuit.

Hongjoong glances down at Yeosang, seeing his already blissed-out eyes looking right back up at him, his mouth hanging slightly open as he's now palming the outline of Hongjoong's cock through his plaid boxers. Hongjoong quickly looks back up, attempting to keep his steering straight when he feels Yeosang pulling him out into the air of the car, "Yeo," he tries to sound stern, but it comes out as more of a grunt than anything.

"Mmm," Yeosang hums as he wraps his lips around the head of Hongjoong's cock, slobbering it up before he takes his length in full.

"F-Fuck," Hongjoong stutters out as he finally pulls into his driveway with a halting stop, his hand instantly going down to Yeosang's head so he doesn't slam against the steering wheel, but it pushes him further down.

Yeosang doesn't stop, however, Hongjoong's hand presses him down so he's flush against the base. A choked sound leaves Yeosang's mouth, but that only encourages him as he begins to suck harshly, swirling his tongue on the thick vein leading up to his tip.

"Yeo, let's go up to my room, okay?" Hongjoong whispers, trying his best to keep his voice from stuttering again as he gently rubs Yeosang's shoulder.

Yeosang pulls off of Hongjoong's length slowly, making sure to look up into his eye with his hooded eyes as he does so, "Okay," he says softly, even his singular word sounding slurred from the copious amounts of alcohol he consumed at the soccer team's after-party they just left.

Hongjoong smiles down at his boyfriend, getting out of the car to go over to the passenger side to help Yeosang get out, knowing how completely smashed he is.