Episode # 58: Swara & her Khurafaati Dimagh.

Episode # 58: (Swara & her Khurafaati Dimagh(Naughty Mind).)

"Dadi, your medicines," Prisha said to her grandmother, who was sitting in her room. Her granny with a kind smile took the tablets and gulped them down. Prisha took the glass from her hand and kept it on the side table.

Her grandmother was gazing at her with love, while Prisha was keeping the things in their place. She felt her dadi's eyes on her and turned her face towards her. "What are you looking at?" Prisha asked, and her granny took a deep breath.

"I'm worried about you beta, after me, who'll be there for you? Why are you not agreeing to the marriage? Before I close my eyes, I want to see you happy at your home," her dadi said, and Prisha shook her head after hearing this.

"You are not going anywhere dadi, I've nobody other than you, please don't talk like this," Prisha said while holding her granny's hand. "Dear, I also don't want to leave you, but everyone has to leave this world. I want your happiness, nothing else. Think about it," her dadi said while patting her hand.

Prisha nodded her head and helped her granny to lie down. "I think Dadi is right, she is worried about me, tomorrow only I'll tell her, that I'm ready for the marriage," Prisha said to herself and went out of her granny's room.

Agnihotri Mansion:-

"Booba, Booba," Samay said to Swara and patted her cheek. Sanskar was standing near the bed and gazing at them with a smile on his face. "Booba," Samay said and gave a wet kiss on her cheek. Swara, who was sleeping, stirred in her sleep and kept a hand on her cheek.

"Samay baby," Swara said with a grim face when she felt something wet on her cheek. She opened her eyes and found Samay sitting near her head with a cheeky grin on his face. "You naughty Kuala," Swara said in a sleepy voice and pulled him in his arms.

Samay giggled loudly and snuggled more in her embrace. "How are you feeling now?" Sanskar asked while sitting beside her. Swara turned her face towards him and smiled in return. "Much better," she said and eyed Samay who was now lying peacefully in her embrace.

"Buaaaa," they heard Aarav's voice and found him coming inside their room with a bar of chocolate in his hands. "Bua, look, I've bought a chocolate for you," Aarav said and climbed into their bed. "My baby is so sweet," Swara said and opened her other arm for Aarav. 

Aarav with a cheeky grin came into her embrace. Aarav pulled Samay's cheek and kept Swara's chocolate in her hand. Swara kissed his head and tightened her arms around both of them.

"Nobody loves me," they heard Sanskar's sad voice. Aarav and Swara giggled after hearing this and opened their arms for him. Samay, after seeing both doing that, also did that. Sanskar chuckled after seeing this and took the trio in a tight hug.

"Love you," Sanskar said to the trio and kissed their heads. 

Next-Day:-

"Careful," Sanskar said to Swara, who was trying to walk with a crutch. However, it was difficult for her because she hadn't used it before. He helped her in coming down and made her sit in the hall. 

"What does my daughter want to eat?" Swathi asked while caressing her hair. Swara, who was putting her leg on the table in a comfortable position, thought a little. And said in an excited tone, "Aalu paratha." Swathi chuckled after hearing this and agreed.

Sanskar sometimes went jogging with Arush who came downstairs a few minutes before. "Mom, when Prisha di is coming?' Swara asked Swathi who came with her breakfast.

Sanskar in the morning told her that Prisha was coming for lunch today. "Yuvaan called her for lunch, so maybe she'll come near that time only," Swathi said and tore a bite of the paratha.