Episode # 48: Her selfless thinking.

Episode # 48:- (Her selfless thinking.)

"Swara...," Reyansh opened his mouth, but Aastha signaled him to keep quiet. "Swara, can you please put Aarav in the guest room, look he slept," Aastha said while showing Aarav in her arms.

Swara agreed and went inside with Aarav in her arms. Aastha asked the guards to keep the bags inside the mansion. "What was the need to shop this much?" Reyansh asked, and Aastha with a smile came towards them.

She settled down on the chair, kept beside Reyansh, and eyed all. "I know she shouldn't shop this much, but you know why after trying to stop her 2 to 3 times I stopped?" Aastha asked, and they shook their heads.

"I let her do that because, after many months, I've seen that Swara which she was before she came to know about the reason behind Mom and Dad's accident. Today she was that Swara, which she used to before she tried to commit suicide," Aastha said, and they all kept mum.

"I know every one of you noticed that she always had an unknown sadness in her eyes," Aastha said, and they all nodded their heads. Sanskar remembered the day when he met her for the 1st time. There was a sadness hidden in her eyes and till today that unhappiness prevails in her life somewhere.

"Today, finally, she has left that sadness, and all this credit goes to Sanskar," Aastha said, and Sanskar gave her a confused look. "What I do?" he asked, and Aastha chuckled after hearing this.

"She went for the 1st time on shopping because of you. Today she has spent all that money without thinking about anything. She didn't think twice before buying all those things. Only one thought was roaming in her mind that she wants to buy each and everything for you and these three," Swathi said and pointed towards all the others.

"The way she was gleaming while shopping, I should have recorded that thing, but I forgot," Aastha said. Sanskar smiled after hearing this and said, "Her genuine smile is all which I need, and if for that I have to go bankrupt then also I don't mind," Sanskar said, and all chuckled after hearing this.

"No need to do that, I know I shouldn't have spent all that money as we should always value the money earned by hard work," Swara said from behind and came near them.

"Dad used to teach me that there are many people who don't even get proper food, so we should always thank God for everything he has given us. Valuing the money was the 1st thing that dad taught me," Swara said while sitting on the empty chair.

"You remember each and everything that dad taught you, then why you did do this much shopping?" Reyansh asked, and Swara scratched her neck with a sheepish smile. "I didn't buy all these things for you people only," Swara said, and all including Aastha gave her a confused look.

"Dev Dadu told me about his orphanage, which he has, so I thought to buy new clothes for all those people as well. I've read many times that we should donate the same thing which we like for ourselves, so the things which I liked for you people I thought to buy the same things for those orphanage people as well," Swara said.

(Dev owns two orphanages one for girls, and the other one for the boys. Swara shopped for the boys one as the other orphanage is in another city.)

For the 1st time, they all were tongue-tied after hearing her. Sanskar felt proud after hearing her thoughts; at 18, she had such selfless thinking. "Today, I'm feeling bad that why I haven't met you before," Arush said and Swara turned her face towards him.

"If I met you far before then I'm sure I must have taken a few percent good thoughts of yours," Arush said and patted her back. "We are so proud of you, Swara," Reyansh said with a bright smile on his face.