Episode # 22: New Entry

Episode # 22:- (New Entry)

"You are a lucky dog, Agnihotri. 1st Ria and now this girl," the leader of the boys named Sohit said while eying Swara from head to toe. Arush balled his fists in anger and pushed Swara behind his back.

"Didn't I say that she is my sister?" Arush said while gritting his teeth and with that, he walked towards him.

"What's the big deal in that? You can call a girl as your sister in the daylight. And at night you can warm your bed with her," Sohit said, and his other friends laughed out loud.

Tears brimmed in Swara's eyes after hearing this, while Sohit, who was laughing, felt a tight punch on his right cheek. Swara kept her hand on her mouth, being shocked because the one who punched Sohit was none other than Arush.

Arush held Sohit from his collar and jerked him towards him. "Sohit Gill, everybody in this entire university knows it very well that nobody messes with Arush Agnihotri. And today you dared to say a disgusting thing regarding my sister?" Arush said in a low, dangerous voice.

(Sohit's friends gulped their saliva in fear. Because Arush is the martial arts champion of their university. If you find Arush childish at home, then outside he would be a different person. He is a quiet guy in the university and being the martial arts champion nobody ever dared to cross his path.)

"Everyone is afraid of you, but I'm not," Sohit said and pushed Arush back. "Bhai," Swara said when she saw Arush stumbling. Sohit raised his hand to hit Arush, but Arush held his hand in the mid-air and punched him again.

Sohit's friends tried to stop Arush, but he was beating Sohit like hell. With great difficulty, few students separate them apart. Swara was standing at the corner being afraid because she had never seen Arush this much angry.

"In the principal office, right now," One professor said. Arush stepped towards Swara, and while holding her hand, he went towards the principal's office. Swara's hand was stiff as ice, while Arush had an angry expression on his face and he was giving a death glare to Sohit.

"We allow no outsiders in the principal cabin," the professor said while eying Swara. Swara tried to entangle her hand from Arush's hand, but he gripped her hand tight and while glaring at the professor. "My sister will stay here only," Arush said, and the professor gulped his saliva.

(Arush hates that professor because he was the uncle of Sohit, and he always tries to favour him. However, Arush being Arush never gave a damn to any nonsense, because everybody knows about him and his background.)

"What's the matter?" The principal asked, and Sohit started saying that Arush fought with him for no reason. The principal knew about Sohit and his reputation so after hearing Sohit he turns his face towards Arush and asked,

"Arush, I want to hear the truth," the principal said in a stern tone. "I started the fight, but he is the one who verbally harassed my sister. And sir, I'll not tolerate if anybody tries to say any nonsense to my sister," Arush said in a stern tone.

Swara was standing while sticking to his arm because she was feeling scared. Principal gazes at Swara, who was standing like a scared child. He knew that Arush is not wrong, but beating another student at the university is not allowed.

The principal took a deep breath and said, "Whatever was the reason, but I'll not allow such behaviour in my university. Sohit Gill, there are already lots of complaints about you, and we warned you many times. I'm suspending you for a week, and Arush, you for three days," the principal said and dismissed all.

"Arush stop," the principal called him from behind when all went out. Arush turned around and faced the principal. "Yes, sir?" Arush said, and the principal eyed Swara.