Episode # 50: Shahmeer Family.

Episode # 50:- (Shahmeer Family)

"Dadu, how you befriended Ahmed Dadu, I mean you both are from different religions," Swara asked Dev. Sanskar was driving the car, and Dev was with them.

Dev, who heard her question, smiled a little, "Remember one thing dear, friendship doesn't have any conditions or boundaries. When you create a relationship of friendship with someone, then forget about religion, caste, race, and color. Because the one who sees these things, then sorry to say, pure relations like friendship is not for them," Dev said.

"Make friends with no rules and regulations, but make sure that if your friend is wrong, then you have to correct him or her because in friendship we show the right path to our friends, we don't start walking with them on the wrong track," Dev continued.

"Dadu you are so intelligent, and Sanskar why haven't you taught me any of these things?" Swara praised Dev and with that scolded Sanskar who started chuckling after hearing this.

"Oops, sorry my dear wife I forgot, but look DD explained to you in a better way," Sanskar said, and Swara nodded her head and turned her face towards Dev who was looking towards both of them with a smile on his face.

"Dadu, from today you'll teach me everything regarding friendship and how we should strengthen our bond," Swara said, and Dev with a smile nodded his head. "Sure, anytime dear," Dev said, and Swara smiled brightly.

(He didn't say anything because he knew, she would learn with time that you don't need to learn anything from others about friendship. However, you can take other friendships as an example.)

"We have reached," Sanskar said. He eyed in the back-view mirror, their remaining family members were in the other cars. Guards opened the gates of the Haveli, and they came out.

"Wow, Dadu, your friend's house, or better to say palace is so cool," Swara said when they all got out of their cars. They all were standing in front of the Shahmeer Haveli. The old building was still there, but around it, they constructed three more portions.

The entire infrastructure was given a pure royal look. "Ahmed constructed these three portions after the marriages of his sons. So, that they all will get privacy, but every day all do their breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the old building only," Dev said and pointed towards the main Haveli.

"Welcome, my friend, welcome, finally you brought your ass here," Ahmed said while coming towards them. All chuckled after hearing this while Dev made a face. "Ahmed, I have some respect in front of my children," Dev said.

"Don't worry today your children will see your actual face, how dare you avoid me for the entire two years?" Ahmed asked in an angry tone. "You can scold me as much as you can, but at least give me a hug?" Dev asked while opening his arms.

Ahmed chuckled after hearing this and hugged him back. "I missed you so much," Ahmed said and broke the hug.

Dev introduced all. Ahmed shook a hand, with Aarav and Samay who were looking towards him with a shy smile on their faces as they took time to become used to, the outsiders.

"And she is the one, because of whom I contacted you after two long years," Dev said while encircling his arm around Swara. Ahmed eyed Swara and gave her a warm smile, "I seriously wanted to meet that person, because of whom my lazy friend finally contacted me," Ahmed said and patted Swara's head with love.

"Nice to meet you, Ahmed Dadu," Swara said, but Ahmed shook his head and said, "All call me Agha Jan so you can also call me that." Swara nodded her head. "Let's go inside, my family is waiting for you guys," Ahmed said and took them inside.