Episode # 73:- Culprit revealed.

Episode # 73:- (Culprit revealed.)

"Who is he?" Dev asked Sanskar in a shocked tone, followed by all the others. Sanskar becomes quiet after hearing Dev's question. All felt something strange in his behavior.

"Sanskar?" Ronit called him. Sanskar took a deep breath. He got up from his place and came near the window of his study. All were looking towards him with a questioning look.

"The one who attacked me is none other than Dhruv Singhania," Sanskar said and eyed all. "What?" all excluding Reyansh and Arnav shout together. Arnav and Reyansh gave all of them a confused look.

Suddenly Arnav realized something and in an unsure tone. "Is he somehow related to your nephew Mihir Singhania, Uncle?" Arnav asked, and Dev who came to his senses after hearing Arnav nodded his head.

"Dhruv is Mihir's son, Arnav," Ronit replied and eyed Dev, who was looking heartbroken. "How? I mean, as if we know, you people told us that his son died years back. Is he Uncle's other son?" Reyansh asked in a confused tone.

"No Reyansh, Dhruv is Mihir's only child," Dev said while taking a shaky breath. "I'm not getting anything," Reyansh said, and Arnav also nodded his head.

"Dad, Reyansh, how can a father (Mihir) tell from his mouth what a beast his son (Dhruv) is? How could Chachu be able to tell that his son is in jail because he tried to harass one child and when he (chachu) tried to stop Dhruv, he (Dhruv) attacked him with a glass rod and tried to kill him (Mihir), his father?" Sanskar said.

The shock was an understatement for both Arnav and Reyansh. "How is Sanskar related to this?" Arnav asked after a while. "Bhai was the one who caught Dhruv that day. Bhai tried to stop him, but he attacked him, however, Mihir Chachu came at the right moment and saved Bhai. But in a rage he attacked chachu and injured him," Arush said.

"Mihir and his wife had broken all their ties with Dhruv and made sure that he'll get the punishment for his deeds. It takes a lot of courage to send your only child to jail, and they both showed it. However, Mihir could not able to digest the fact that his son tried to kill him and he suffered three heart strokes back to back," Advik said.

"Sanskar and Arush both are close to Mihir because they both were there for Mihir and his wife. They both stayed at Mihir's house for a year to give them moral and emotional support," Ronit said while eying his sons with pride.

"You know Arnav, because of Arush and Sanskar only, Mihir could able to join the university again, and look, now he is handling the university efficiently and effectively just like the way he used to do it before. It's over seven years when Dhruv got the imprisonment and with time Mihir could able to move forward from the wound given by his son," Dev said.

"But DD I'm afraid, already Chachu recovered with great difficulty if now he came to know that Dhruv is my attacker, then?" Sanskar asked in a worried tone, and all fell into grave silence. "Bhai, before that, tell us how you got to know that the attacker was Dhruv?" Arush asked.

Sanskar smirked after hearing this. "Mom always recognizes us because of the same perfume we have been using for years. In the same way, even after years, Dhruv used the same cologne that day. I doubted after hearing his voice and then the smell of his cologne. I ignored that fact, as it was unexpected. However, after all, this which happened, I'm damn sure that it was Dhruv only," Sanskar said.