Episode # 64:- I'm blessed.

Episode # 64:- (I'm blessed.)

"Why? Can't I give you a love bite?" Sanskar asked with a raised eyebrow. Swara after hearing this fumed in anger and slapped his chest. Because breaking through his tight embrace was impossible for her.

"Who asked you to bite me on my neck? Don't you know all will see it and then they will tease me," Swara exclaimed with an angry pout. Sanskar kissed her pout tightly and said, "Other things I don't know, but I'm sure that no one would ever tease you."

Swara after hearing this said nothing and encircled her arms around his neck. "I love you," Swara murmured, and Sanskar with a smile turned around so that now Swara was lying above him. "Love you too, my Mickey Mouse," Sanskar said and kissed her head tightly.

Night Time:-

"What's the report?" Sanskar asked from Kaavish and Ankush. Reyansh, Yuvaan, and Arush were also there in the basement area of Agnihotri Mansion. Ankush passed a file to Sanskar, which he took and looked into it.

"Why in hell you have written his name?" Sanskar asked when he read the name written with a pen separately. Ankush gave him a sheepish smile and said, "We thought that might be the culprit as we found your decision stupid years back."

"Hey, I'm not stupid, nor my decision was stupid," Sanskar gave an offended look to both Kaavish and Ankush. Arush chuckled after seeing Sanskar's expressions, followed by Reyansh and Yuvaan.

"By the way, about whom they are talking?" Yuvaan asked while coming near Sanskar and took the file from his hands. "Oops, Ankush and Kaavish you were not alone, I also thought the same," Yuvaan said, and Sanskar gave him a murderous look.

"Idiots, I know whatever Agni did was all wrong, but I know he repented for his every evil deed," Sanskar said while looking with a faraway look.

(Four years back:-

Sanskar was in his office when he received a letter. It was a letter from Agni which he sent from jail. In the letter, he requested Sanskar to meet him once. Sanskar was reluctant. He told me about the letter to all. All denied that, but Sanskar then also went to meet Agni.

"I want to meet Mr Agni," Sanskar said to the jailer. The jailer checked his papers and asked one constable to take him to the visitors' area. "Sanskar," Sanskar, who was staring at the pictures hanging on the wall, turned around.

There in front of him was standing Agni. Sanskar felt pity after seeing his state because, in these many years, he has changed a lot. All the pride and attitude were nowhere in his personality.

"Sanskar," Agni said happily and walked towards him to hug him, but Sanskar stepped back. Agni's face fell after seeing this, but he knew he deserved all this.

"I'm sorry," Agni said, and a chuckle escaped from Sanskar's mouth. "For what?" Sanskar asked with venom. "For everything which we did with you and your family," Agni said while bending his head low.

"Your mere sorry will bring back those ten years in which my parents were away from me? Will this sorry of yours remove the memory of those days in which I did nothing, just hated my parents?" Sanskar exclaimed angrily, while Agni didn't dare to look at his face.

"Agni, you and your mother had caused enough damage to us, and now I don't want to hear any bullshit from your mouth," Sanskar said, and Agni looked above.

"Today, maybe I'm weak in front of you, but the day will come when you will think twice before looking into my eyes," (Episode # 14) Sanskar's words from the past ranged in Agni's mind.