Episode # 72:- Do you know him?

Episode # 72:- (Do you know him?)

"I'm here, I'm here," Sanskar said and hugged her back. He felt dejected after seeing her shivering like a dried leaf. He tried to break the hug, but Swara didn't let him do that. Sanskar felt dizzy and held his head with one hand.

Reyansh came forward and tried to take Swara from his arms, but she cried more when Reyansh attempted to separate her from Sanskar. Sanskar shook his head and settled down with the support of the wall.

"Sanskar...," Reyansh tried to interrupt, but he shook his head again and looked down towards Swara, who was sobbing uncontrollably. Reyansh eyed them helplessly. One thing he realized today is that both are equally stubborn.

"Swara," Sanskar called her softly, but she didn't reply. She was staring in front of her with a blank look on her face. Her crying stopped, but now she was sitting in his lap like a statue. Reyansh thought for a while and called Jahan.

Jahan came there and eyed both of them. He came towards Swara, and making no noise, gave her a sleeping injection. Swara, after around 5 minutes, slept in Sanskar's arms.

Reyansh came forward and picked Swara from his lap. Jahan helped Sanskar to get up, but his attention was on Swara. "Where are you taking her?" Sanskar asked in a panic tone. Reyansh shook his head in disbelief.

"Relax Sanskar; I'm not taking your mickey mouse anywhere. I'm going towards your room only, now shut up and come. You need rest, don't go hard on yourself," Reyansh scolded him a little and started walking toward Sanskar's room.

Jahan helped Sanskar to come back. Reyansh made Swara lie on the couch kept in Sanskar's room and covered her with the jacket that he had worn before. He turned around and found Jahan was giving an injection to Sanskar.

"Sleep, she is here only," Reyansh said while patting Sanskar's head. "They both love each other so much," Jahan said, and Reyansh eyed both of them. "True," Reyansh said and went out with Jahan.

Sanskar woke up after around 2 hours and turned his face towards Swara. He took a sigh of relief when he saw her sleeping peacefully. "How are you feeling now?" he heard Yuvaan's voice and found him sitting on the other side of the room. Reyansh and Arush were beside him.

"Better," Sanskar replied and turned his face towards Swara. "What are you thinking, Sanskar?" Reyansh asked, and Sanskar took a deep breath. "Is my love, turning her weak?" Sanskar asked from the trio, and they kept mum.

Sanskar smiled painfully after seeing this and started gazing out of the room's window. "What if I couldn't able to survive? You people may have lost her too," Sanskar said while taking a deep breath.

"Bhai, sometimes we have to leave things on time. You can't make her perfect in all the things. Don't forget that she is not even 19; she'll take time to become strong in all ways. Already, she had suffered more than her capacity, and we all know that she handled that situation with bravery," Arush said, and Reyansh continued.

"Arush is right Sanskar; let her depend on us. You want to see her strong, that's why you are neglecting the other facts, that we all take her just the way we take Aarav and Samay i.e. baby of our house. Already she is mature more than her age; we can't expect her to behave like as if she is a wall of steel," Reyansh said.

"Sanskar, she'll lose herself if you try to push her more than her capacity. With time, she'll learn how to tackle these types of difficult situations. You relax and give your mind a break. If for now, she wants you near her then be there for her, other things leave on time," Yuvaan made him understand.

Sanskar nodded his head and kept staring at Swara, who was fast asleep. All came and met Sanskar, but kept Swara in mind. After meeting with Sanskar, they all went, because Jahan said that his body needs rest.