Episode # 24: Mom taught us well.

Episode # 24: (Mom taught us well)

"What is the latest report about Rajiv?" Sanskar asked Yuvaan, who was sitting on his chair and having a file in his hand. Yuvaan after hearing Sanskar passed him the same file which he was reading. (They both came to Yuvaan's office after dropping Swara and her family at the airport.)

"This is the last six years' record of his betting in cars races. He betted in over 30 car races and in which he had won 18 bets," Yuvaan said, and Sanskar saw the file. "Did he ever bet in the annual car race?" Sanskar asked while rummaging through the papers.

"Annual race is the expensive and the riskier race. Many people who kept winning the bets, fails in this race. I think he is one of those who don't want to take the risk. However, he is going to bet this year because Rehaan Shekhawat is winning this race for the last two years," Yuvaan replied.

Sanskar smirked after hearing this and said, "This year you will take part in this race, Yuvaan, (Yuvaan is the professional car racer)," Sanskar said, and Yuvaan becomes shocked after hearing this. "Sanskar, you know that I've never won this race, and...," Yuvaan tried to say more, but Sanskar kept his hand in front of him and said, "You will take part Yuvaan, because I know this year you will win. I trust you, don't forget this thing."

Yuvaan took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I'll take part, but if I'll lose, then you are going to gift me the latest sports car." Sanskar chuckled and said, "Done."

"What is the highest betting price this year?" Sanskar asked, and Yuvaan said, "Annual race is going too held in the UK, and it's an international car race, so in Indian Rupees, it's over 200 crores."

"And the one who'll lose the bet will have to pay the double price?" Sanskar asked. "Yup, if Rajiv loses then he has to return 400 crores. That's the reason 1 in thousands of people bet on this race because defeat in this race can easily make you bankrupt," Yuvaan said.

"And what's the winning prize of the race?" Sanskar asked. "Around 50 crores in Indian Rupees," Yuvaan replied. "That's enough to buy a sports car for you," Sanskar said, and Yuvaan threw a paper-weight towards him.

"You'll buy me a sports car with your money. Not from my winning prize," Yuvaan said with a grim face.

(The annual car race is the most expensive. Betting is usual, in every race, but in this race, people think 100 or 1000 times before betting, because this race differs from all the other races.

Every race had prize money, but with that, if people want, they can bet on the racers. The annual race comprises five laps (rounds) the racer had to win three laps if he/she wants to come first. Racer had nothing to do with the betting price; this thing is all up to the one who wants to bet on the specific car racers.

The annual race takes two days to complete. The person who is betting can give money to the racer as a gift if they want; otherwise, there is no hard and fast rule that they had to give money to the racer because of whom they won the bet.)

Sanskar chuckled after seeing his face and took a deep breath. "We have nothing to lose in this race because we are not betting. But if you'll able to defeat Rehaan, then Rajiv will automatically lose a lot of his fortune," Sanskar said.

"He needs this money for the international chains of the hotel, which he wants to start from the last two years. That's the reason he is betting in this race, and if I'll able to win this race, then he'll get the double blow," Yuvaan said, and Sanskar nodded his head.

"The race is next week?" Sanskar asked, and Yuvaan nodded his head and said, "On Tuesday and Wednesday."

"This weekend I'll spend in Delhi and then we will leave for London on Monday," Sanskar said, and Yuvaan agreed.