Episode # 9: Workaholic Husband

Episode # 9:- (Workaholic Husband)

Arush closed his eyes, as he was sure that in a few seconds, he is going to feel enormous pain. However, before he could fall on his face on the glass top, he felt a pull, and within a few seconds, he landed on something hard yet soft surface.

"Arush," all screamed and came near him. Arush, whose eyes were closed, opened his eyes with a jerk and looks down. He was sitting on a couch, and with that, he felt a soft yet firm grip on his right arm.

He looked at his right side and found Swara was gazing at him with wary expressions while panting.

"Are you fine, Bhai?" Swara asked and checked him. Arush chuckled after hearing this and ruffled her hair a little. "You are the one who saved me, then how can I get hurt?" Arush said.

Flashback:-

Swara was standing near the place where Arush stumbled. Arush was going to fall on the table, but Swara held his arm at the right moment and while using her full force pulled him back.

Luckily, there was a couch behind them, and they fell on it.

Flashback ends.

Present:-

"You both are safe? Are you feeling any pain anywhere?" Sanskar asked while kneeling in front of them. He held their hand and look towards both of them from head to toe.

 "We are fine," Arush said while eying Swara, who also nodded her head. "You scared us," Sanskar said and lightly pulled Arush's ear. All took a sigh of relief and thanked Swara for saving Arush at the right time.

Sanskar clasped her hand. Swara gazes at him, but his concentration was on Arush. Swara pressed his hand back, saying nothing.

Arush gave Sanskar a baby pout and while making a crying face, "Bhai, Maira breakup na Karwana, please (Bhai, please, don't ask Ria to break up with me). It's you only who is having a huge fan following because I only have 1 gf who also I got after 4 years of struggle," Arush said and wipes his fake tears.

All burst into laughter after hearing this, while Sanskar slapped his forehead and got up from the floor while shaking his head in disbelief.

"You can never change," Sanskar said, and Arush gave him 1000 watts smile after hearing this. He got up from the couch and gave a tight kiss on Sanskar's cheek.

"Eeuu, yuck," Sanskar said and pushed Arush back. Arush while giggling a little ran away from there. "Owl," Sanskar said and wiped his cheek where Arush gave him a wet kiss.

"I think we all should take some rest," Niharika said, and all left towards their rooms. In the hall, only Sanskar and Swara were present.

"Thank you so much for saving Arush today," Sanskar said while holding Swara's hand. They both were sitting on the couch.

"He is my brother also, so no need to say any thanks," Swara said and pressed his hand in return. Sanskar kept gazing at her. "I'm glad that I got you as my life partner," Sanskar said and kissed her temple. Swara said nothing, just smiled at him.

"So, shall we take some rest? As at night we are having the engagement ceremony," Sanskar asked and Swara nodded her head. They both came towards Swara's room in the farmhouse.

Sanskar stood at the entrance of her room, Swara was standing in front of him inside her room.

"We got marry today, but I'll wait for the day when you will call me inside as your husband," Sanskar said and while giving her a warm smile turns to go. He had only taken 1 step when he felt a tug on his arm.