Episode # 33: Being a parent is difficult.

Episode # 33: (Being a parent is difficult.)

Two months later:-

"Let me check on her because when I came out of her room, she was studying," Swathi said on a call to Niharika who was trying to call Swara, but her cell phone was off. Swathi, while talking with Niharika, came inside Swara's room. A smile came on her lips when she found her sleeping while keeping her head on the study table.

"She is sleeping," Swathi said in a low tone and without disturbing her, came out of the room. "I just hate this habit of hers," Niharika replied from the other side. "Many times she complained about her backache, and it is because she slept many times like this, even in the cold weather. Swathi, please ask Reyansh to put her on the bed," Niharika said, and Swathi agreed.

"I'll ask Reyansh, you don't take tension," Swathi said, and after talking for a while, she disconnected the call.

Two months passed when Arnav and Niharika went to New Zealand. Swara's exams started ten days back, and from that day Swathi is staying in Chauhan Mansion. In these two months, Sanskar came once because he had to go out of the country for an important project.

Arush and his family visited a few times, but they couldn't come all the time because of their tight schedule. Swara didn't mind because she was hell busy in preparing for her exams. And she was going to be free in 3 weeks. (Guys, I've no idea about board exams routine in other countries, so I'm stating like how I've given my board exams in Pakistan.)

Swathi came downstairs and found Reyansh sitting on the sofa in the hall. He was giving a swing to Samay, who was sitting on his father's legs. The entire hall was echoing with his baby giggles. Samay is 11 months old now, and in a month he is going to be 1.

"Reyansh beta," Swathi said while coming near him. Reyansh, who heard Swathi stopped and while picking Samay in his lap, "Yes, aunty?" Reyansh said. "Beta, Swara is sleeping on her study table, can you please put her down properly on her bed?" Swathi said.

"Mom said you this, am I right?" Reyansh asked, and Swathi chuckled after hearing this and said, "Mothers will never stop worrying about their children." Reyansh nodded his head after hearing this and said, "True."

Reyansh gave Samay to Swathi and went upstairs to Swara's room. He opened the door and slapped his forehead. "This girl will never change," he murmured and came towards the window of her room.

The weather was changing, that's why her room was chilly because of the open window. He closed the window and came towards her. She was in a deep sleep. Reyansh switched off the table lamp and picked her up in his arms.

He came towards the bed lay her down properly and covered her with the duvet. He looked at her cell phone and found it switched off because of the low battery. He kept the cell phone on the charging, and after switching on the night bulb came out of the room.

"Aarav," Reyansh who was coming towards the staircase, shouted Aarav's name and at the last moment pulled him back.

Flashback:-

(Aarav was playing a video game and walking, looking nowhere. He didn't realize that there were stairs and was going to step down. Reyansh, who was coming from the other side, saw this and ran towards him. He pulled him back before he could fall from the staircase.)

Flashback Ends.

Present:-

Swathi and Aastha, who were sitting in the hall, heard Reyansh's shout and looked towards the stairs. Reyansh was sitting on the floor with Aarav in his tight embrace. Reyansh whose heart was beating fast heard a sobbing sound.