Episode # 70:- Unexpected

Episode # 70:- (Unexpected)

Swara ran towards Sanskar and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to lie, it's just...," Swara said and burst into crying. Sanskar wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head tightly.

"Relax Mickey Mouse, now stop crying or else I'll give your chocolates to Arush," Sanskar said while breaking the hug and wiping her tears. Swara gave him a baby pout and hugged him again.

"Umm, will anybody tell me what's going on?" Arham asked while scratching his neck in confusion. All chuckled after seeing his expressions and took both of them towards the sitting area.

"How you all come to know?" Swara asked, and Sanskar eyed Arush. "It was me who got to know about this three days back," Arush said.

(Flashback:-

"We are going to Mussoorie, I'm so excited," Arush who was closing the door of his practice room heard the voice of one student. He turned his face and found a few students sitting near the stairs of his practice room.

Arush while eying them stepped towards the stairs, but halted. He saw one student holding the stencils used by the Architects. He thought for a while and came towards the students.

"Excuse me," Arush said, and all the students got up with a jerk after seeing him there. Arush held his laughter after seeing their expressions and made his face blank. "You all are from the Architecture department?" Arush asked, and they all nodded their heads.

"I've heard that your department is going on a trip, where you guys are going, to Goa, right?" Arush asked, and one student shook his head. "No sir, we are going to Mussoorie," the student replied, and Arush became shocked. However, he composed himself and sometimes left from there.

He came back and told this to everyone and even video-called Sanskar. "Why she lied?" Dev asked, and Sanskar was the one who replied. "DD it's because she knows that nobody from us will permit her to go, because of her breathing problem."

"But, this is wrong, we have to stop her," Niharika said, but Reyansh shook his head. "Nobody from us will stop her, because I know she'll not go," Reyansh said, and excluding Sanskar, Yuvaan and Arush all gave him a questioning look.

"How can you say this, Reyansh?" Aastha asked, and Yuvaan was the one who replied. "Because we trust her, she lied because she was afraid, but I know that our love is not that weak," Yuvaan said, and Arush continued.

"I trust my hibernated bear. Swara had taken this decision in the heat of the moment, then also I know she'll not go," Arush said. Reyansh and Yuvaan agreed to him and all eyed Sanskar. "My trust is not weak, I know she'll not go and will come to us, to tell the truth," Sanskar said.

Elders and Aastha were not sure. Arush challenged Dev that if Swara came back, then he'd take the entire family to the most expensive hotel in Mumbai for dinner.

Sanskar came back when Arush was with Swara last night, but he stayed in the Goenka Mansion.

Flashback Ends.)

Present:-

"Why you haven't stopped me?" Swara asked Sanskar, who with a smile, took her in a side hug. "Swara, we all have passed from this stage of our life. Teenage is that stage, in which people sometimes become rebellious, or sometimes they get irritated if their family tries to put restrictions on them. We all have experienced that thing, and that's the major reason we hadn't stopped you," Sanskar said.