Episode # 35: There is a time for everything.

Episode # 35: (There is a time for everything.)

"Sanskar, what a pleasant surprise," Aastha said, who was coming downstairs with Samay in her arms. Sanskar got up from the floor and greeted her back. Samay gave him a toothy grin when Sanskar pulled his cheeks with love.

"Hello everyone," Yuvaan said while coming inside. He saw Ankush outside and came to know that Sanskar was there. "You didn't tell me you are coming here?" Yuvaan asked while giving a hug to Sanskar.

"I made this plan at the last moment," Sanskar said. Aarav came near Yuvaan and pulled his jeans. "Yes, buddy?" Yuvaan asked and with that picked him up in his arms. "Rasgulla will teach me the skating," Aarav told in an excited tone.

All chuckled after seeing his excitement, and Yuvaan gave a tight kiss on his cheek. "You are damn cute," he said, and with that kissed his other cheek.

"Aastha," they heard a voice and found Reyansh was coming inside the mansion with an envelope in his hands. He didn't see all and halted on his steps when he saw that all were looking at him. Aastha eyed the envelope and gave him a questioning look.

"Umm," Reyansh said while scratching his neck. "What happened, Reyansh?" Swathi asked, and Reyansh eyed Aastha. Reyansh nodded his head with a smile, and Aastha who had a questioning look on her face became happy.

"What you both are doing?" Swara asked when she found her Bhai and Bhabi talking with their eyes. "Umm, Swara, you are going to be a Bua (Aunt) again," Reyansh said while showing the envelope that had Aastha's pregnancy report.

Aastha chuckled after seeing their faces. All were having shocked expressions on their faces. "What?" Swara said after a while and ran towards Aastha. "Oo my God, I'm so happy Bhabi, thank you so much. Yay, I'm going to be an aunt again," Swara said and gave a tight hug to Aastha.

"Congratulations Reyansh," Sanskar said and gave him a brotherly hug, followed by Yuvaan. "God bless you, Aastha," Swathi blessed her and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Why are you all happy?" Aarav asked, and Reyansh picked him up in his arms. "You are going to get another brother or sister," Reyansh told him, and Aarav made a confused face after hearing this.

"When and how?" he asked, and all burst into laughter after hearing this. "Soon baby, soon," Swara said and pulled his cheeks.

"Ba, ba, ba," they heard Samay's voice and found him walking towards them with slow and steady steps. "Oo my God," Aastha said and kept her hand on her mouth. Samay for the 1st time walking, taking no support, he started walking a few weeks back but all the time fell after taking 2 to 3 steps.

Aastha being emotional picked Samay in her arms and kissed his entire face vigorously. She didn't know why she was feeling emotional, maybe because of the pregnancy hormones. However, today she got the two best news of her life. One, she was pregnant again and second Samay started walking with no support.

Reyansh later told his parents, and they were happy after hearing this news. Arush and Dev, on the other side, said that they are coming today itself. All chuckled after seeing their excitement.

Aastha hugged Swathi and said, "I got no love from my family, and after marrying Reyansh, I got the family that I wanted for years. And when you people came into our lives, I got my 2nd family. My actual family never considered me anything. That's why I consider Chauhan's as my 1st family."

Swathi smiled after hearing this and while cupping her face said, "We all suffered a lot in our lives, Aastha, and look today after all that pain we are together. And I'm glad you consider us as your family," and by saying that, she kissed her forehead with love.