Episode # 2: Let me hold your hand.

Episode # 2:- (Let me hold your hand.)

"Swara, Aarav, what you both are doing here?" Aastha said while coming from the other side of the garden. She halted on her steps when she saw the scene in front of her. Her eyes went wide after seeing Swara and Aarav's condition as both were covered in paint.

"Swara," Aastha called her again, on which Swara who was standing like a statue on her place came in her senses and immediately removed her hands from Sanskar's shirt.

Sanskar also came to his senses and looked down towards his shirt. It was now having handprints of multi-coloured paint.

"Swara, what you have done?" Aastha said when her sight went towards Sanskar's shirt. Swara becomes embarrassed and was going to face-palm when suddenly Sanskar who was already looking towards her, immediately held her hand and said, loudly,

"You are having paint on your hands," Swara got startled by his sudden loud voice and at the same time felt a grip on her wrist.

She becomes nervous on his sudden touch, while Sanskar who realized his action immediately left her hand and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to touch you like this."

"It's okay and sorry for this paint stain, I was running behind Aarav when suddenly I stumbled, and this happened," Swara murmured in a low tone while looking down at her feet.

Aarav who was now standing near them, staring at Sanskar with his big doe eyes, he was looking like a cute dwarf covered in multi-coloured paints.

Aastha was the silent spectator all the while; she wanted to interrupt them, but thought, not to do anything. Suddenly Aarav came near Sanskar and with his painted hand gripped his jeans and pulled it a little.

"Hello, why are you so white like a rasgulla?" Aarav said in his toddler voice on which Swara and Aastha's eyes popped out and gave a horrified look to Aarav. Sanskar who felt a tug on his jeans looked down and heard a question in a cute toddler voice.

"A smile came on Sanskar's lips, and he kneeled in front of Aarav who was now giving him a cheeky grin." Sanskar chuckled a little after seeing him and while pinching his nose a little said, "Can you tell me, why are you so cute and chubby like a cotton ball?"

"Aarav who heard this twitched his nose and said, "Don't know, my Mumma never answers my any question. You know, once daddy told me, that granny had eaten lots of apples before bua's birth, that's why her cheeks are red like an apple. And when I ask my Mumma that why didn't she ate apples before my birth, she pulled my ears in return."

After hearing Aarav's answer, Sanskar's sight went towards Swara's naturally pink cheeks.

Swara starts looking here and there in embarrassment, her cheeks were now red like apples, while Aastha who heard her son's crazy talks slapped her forehead and came towards them. "Aarav, enough of your naughtiness, come with me," She said and went from there while dragging him with her.

"Swara you also come and change," Aastha said on which Swara while glancing at Sanskar for the last time ran away from there. Sanskar chuckled after seeing this and looked down towards his shirt.

"I think I should also change," he murmured and went towards their car. One guard gave him his travelling bag, and he came inside the mansion.

Arush, who was talking with Reyansh, look towards the main door and frowned after seeing Sanskar's condition. "Bhai, were you playing Holi, outside?" Arush said in a funny tone.

Sanskar who heard this gave him a death glare, while Niharika who saw his state said, "It is because of Aarav and Swara? Isn't it?" Sanskar who heard this said nothing only nodded his head.