Episode # 54: Bull and Ostrich.

Episode # 54:- (Bull and Ostrich)

Two months later:-

"Arham, Arham?" Swara called her few months best friend engrossed in the book of the Harry Potter series. Swara on seeing him not responding, picked up the book and hit on his head.

"Ouch, bull, what are you doing?" Arham asked while making a face. "You Ostrich, I was calling you for so long, and you didn't respond," Swara said and glared at him. Arham bites his tongue and holds his ear to show that he is sorry.

(Two months have passed since their friendship. Arham calls her a bull because a few times she banged into him literary like a bull. On the other side, Swara calls him Ostrich because of his height. One month back, Swara and Arham joined the university. 

Rajiv got the death penalty, and in only three hearings judge made the final decision. The Judge was Ahmed's class fellow, and he asked for a favor of doing the hearings earlier. He agreed because they were only asking for the earlier hearing dates. 

Azlan made sure that no proof could slip from their hands. Aastha's father tried to blackmail her emotionally, but Advik didn't let him win this time. Aastha and Swara both had given their statements, and Rajiv with his other men got the death penalty.)

"I'm hungry, you idiot, and today I forgot my lunch and wallet at home," Swara said, and on hearing this Arham smiled and said, "Why fear when I'm here, today we'll eat in the canteen." Swara smiled brightly and together they both went towards the cafeteria. 

"Bull, you go I'll come from the restroom," Arham said, and Swara nodded her head. Arham was going from a corridor when he heard some voices. He being curious went towards that direction and found a few students standing there.

"You may be the queen bee of this university, but I'm warning you for the last time just stay away from me," Arham heard a voice, and he peeped from between the students. There, in front of them was standing a boy around 22 or 23, and he was looking pissed off. A girl was standing there in front of him with a scared expression.

"You thought that my girl is not here, then you'll get the chance to lure me?" The boy spat in anger. "Newsflash miss, I'm not interested in a plastic material like you. So now get the hell out of here and dare you to enter again in my practice room, I'll forget that you are a girl," The boy said or better to say barked in anger.

"What's happening? And why this boy is angry so much?" Arham asked one boy standing near him. "He is the martial arts champion of our university. He came back after two months, and the girl you are watching with him is behind him for years," the boy said.

Arham turns his gaze towards the boy, who is none other than Arush.

(Till now Arham didn't meet Arush. Nor did he know that he was the martial arts champion of the university. A few days after Ria left, Arush got a letter for a week's internship in a well-reputed IT company in the UK which was for six weeks.

Swara talked about Arush a few times, but she forgot to tell all the details about Arush because in the 1st month only they got hell busy with their studies.)

"But why he is insulting her like this?" Arham asked. "He is very possessive about his practice room. Nobody could go in there, and this girl today entered his room. He is angry at this girl because she many times tries to create misunderstandings between him and his girlfriend," the boy said, and Arham felt disgusted after hearing this.