🐾40🐾

"Yes they were. How did you know?" Asked Beomgyu.

"Looks like Minho and his gang are Infront" said Yunho sighing. "They're the ones hunting down Mingi" said Beomgyu. The rest nodded. "We need to speed up" said Seonghwa.

Meanwhile Mingi carefully snuck into the Kingdom. When looking through one of his grandma's old book he came across an address in the Kingdom. Mingi was heading there to find out who's address it was. After an hour walk Mingi reached the house. Mingi knocked on the door and it was opened by an elderly lady. "Hello dear how may I help" said the lady. "I'm here on behalf of my grandmother. Your address was written in her book" said Mingi. "Song Mingi" said the lady. Mingi nodded. "Oh do come in dear" said the lady. Mingi smiled and entered the house. "Is it finally time for you to take over this place?" Asked the lady.

"How did you know about that?" Asked Mingi. "Well you were your grandmothers favourite. She knew that one day you would take over this place. You always were special to her" she said. "Well that's the plan. But there's a few problems." Said Mingi. "Currently I'm in the moonstone pack which my alphas in. However in the pack there are currently two children, two pregnant omegas, a beta that's recovering from injury and a possibly pregnant alpha. I don't know where I can put them so that they'll be safe" said Mingi. "Well being them here. I'll look after them. It would be an honour and I know it's what your grandmother would want" she said.

"Really" said Mingi. The lady nodded. "Thank you so much miss. The location of the necklace is known. I have a friend in jail who has the necklace at the moment. I promised him freedom and in return he gives me the necklace. The only other problem is the army that's currently after me. There was an Alpha chosen for me to mate however I refused because I already had my true alpha. He got angry and is currently out with his army searching for me" said Mingi. "Well then be careful sweetheart. In the mean time there are some boys in the area that will be willing to help you" said the lady. "Really" said Mingi.

"Yep one second. STRAYKIDS." Shouted the lady. Soon 8 boys turned up on her doorstep. "Come in boys. This is Mingi. He will be taking over the Kingdom but to do so I want you to help him" said the lady. "Thank god I can't stand the current king" said one boy. "Introduce yourselves to your future queen" said the lady. "Hi I'm Christopher Bang but you can call me Bang Chan or Chan" said the eldest boy. "Hi I'm Lee Yongbok but you can call me Felix" said one omega. "I'm Hwang Hyunjin but you can just call me Hyunjin" said one tall beta. "Hi I'm Lee Minho but you can just call me Lee know" said another beta.

"Hi I'm Seo Changbin so you can just call me Changbin" said the shortest alpha. "Hi I'm Yang Jeongin but you can call me I.N" said the youngest. "Hi I'm Kim Seungmin, you can call me Seungmin" said another alpha. "Hi I'm Han Jisung but you can just call me Han" said a squirrel looking boy.

"Hello all of you. I'm Song Mingi but you can all just call me Mingi" said Mingi.