🐾38🐾

"Need help babe?" Asked Hongjoong walking in the kitchen.

"I'm ok baby but thanks for asking" said Seonghwa smiling as he saw Hongjoong walk in, the pink blanket tied loosely round his neck creating a cape. On his chest was Hyuna. Seonghwa loved seeing Hongjoong with the kids, he was just a natural at it. A perfect mother behaviour. Soon enough Yunho was down and cooed over Hongjoong and Hyuna. "Can you wake the rest up? breakfast is ready." Asked Seonghwa. "Sure" said Yunho running back upstairs. Yunho headed to Wooyoungs room and gently shook him waking him up. "Mm what?" Asked Wooyoung not happy about being woke up.

"Come on Woo breakfast is ready" said Yunho. "Ugh fine" said Wooyoung throwing his blankets off and slipping a dressing gown on and heading downstairs.  Next Yunho headed to wake Jongho up but the younger wasn't in there.

'Jongho where are you?'

'I'm just taking a walk hyung I'll be back soon'

'Ok stay safe, come back soon breakfast is ready'

'On my way'

Yunho smiled and headed to Mingis room. "Baby breakfast is ready" said Yunho. "I'm not hungry" said Mingi. "But baby you've gotta eat" said Yunho. "I'll be down in a minute" said Mingi. "Ok babe but if you're not I'll come back up and carry you down" said Yunho getting a small smile in return. Yunho smiled and kissed Mingis cheek and forehead before heading downstairs. "Jonghos out on a walk and Mingi will be down in a minute" said Yunho as he walked into the dining room taking a seat. "Will Jongho be back soon?" Asked Yeosang.

"I'm here don't worry" said Jongho as he walked in taking his shoes and coat off. Yeosang smiled and ran over hugging the alpha. Jongho smiled hugging back and kissing Yeosang softly. Jongho sat down and pulled Yeosang onto his lap as they ate breakfast. Soon Mingi came down looking half asleep and sat next to Yunho attempting to eat some of the food but only eating half. After breakfast they all headed up to get changed. "Hey babe you seem quiet this morning is everything ok?" Asked Yunho.

"I'm gonna have to leave you guys again. Your still not safe traveling with me" said Mingi. "But-" said Yunho before Mingi interrupted him. "No buts. I have to consider the safety of Hyuna and Jongsang aswell as Yeosang and Kai because they're pregnant and Hongjoong since there's a possibility he's pregnant... I can't take those risks. I can't endanger someone elses life just to protect my own" said Mingi. "I understand... But please be careful" said Yunho.

"I will babe don't worry. If anything happens update me. I'm gonna go whilst everyone's busy I can't bare to say goodbye again" said Mingi. Yunho nodded and kissed him softly. Mingi grabbed his bags and snuck out the door. Yunho sighed and linked to Mingi...

'Safe travels princess'