🐾17🐾

"Sannie stop. San don't please" begged Wooyoung as he had to release pheromones to calm San and bring him back. Yeosang stayed in wolf form on the floor scared to move and San changed back into human form and went back to comforting Wooyoung. Wooyoung screamed in pain and gripped the sofa whilst San held his hand. "help him" demanded San. Yeosang changed into human form and pulled himself onto the sofa despite the pain in his back.

"Wooyoung take deep breaths okay your almost ready" said Yeosang trying to stay calm despite fearing San who was currently not in the right mindset.

~With the others~

Hongjoong looked around at the blood mess and hurried over to his crying omega. "Baby are you ok" said Hongjoong. "Yes I only hurt my arm. It just really scared me" said Seonghwa clinging onto his alpha. Hongjoong held him close and looked over to his other members. Jongho had a scratch along his rib, Yunho had a broken arm and Mingi had a scratch going from his jaw to his collarbone which was still bleeding. "Come on let's head back if we can" said Hongjoong licking blood off of his knuckles, one or two were broken making Hongjoong sigh. They all nodded and shared out the bags. Mingi helped Yunho walk in wolf form without the use of his front leg. After a while they saw the house.

A scream was heard from inside making them all hurry inside. When they got inside they saw Wooyoung sweating and in labour on the sofa, Jongsang playing in the other sofa oblivious and San pinning Yeosang down growling at him. Jongho dropped his bags and tackled San off his omega. "How dare you touch my omega" growled Jongho. San growled back both of them showing teeth. Yeosang hurried to his bag and grabbed the medical kit with help from Seonghwa and the two used the injection to give Wooyoung pain relief. "I'm sorry sangie" said Wooyoung feeling bad for his alphas behaviour towards the omega. "It's okay Woo right now let's focus on you and the baby" said Yeosang. Hongjoong got in-between the two alphas on his hind legs showing dominance.

The two calmed down however Jongho still seemed angry. San held Wooyoungs hand. Mingi helped Yunho to bed and brought Jongsang with him so that the little one didn't have to see anything else. Mingi grabbed Yunhos wrist and with a quick movement and a scream from Yunho his wrist was set back in place. Mingi grabbed the net curtain and ripped it using it to bandage Yunhos wrist securely. Yunho thanked him and Mingi and him played with Jongsang whilst waiting for an update. Hongjoong calmed Jongho down whilst Yeosang and Seonghwa attended to Wooyoung whilst San watched wearily. "Shit hyung look" said Yeosang pointing to something. Seonghwa looked and sighed. Everyone else looked over concerned.