🐾24🐾

It had been a few days and no one had heard from Mingi. Yunho cried himself to sleep often. Wooyoung still wasn't ready to be moved just yet and Seonghwa hadn't slept well recently. "Baby what's wrong? Talk to me" said Hongjoong one morning whilst they were the only ones awake. "Nothing babe just struggling to sleep recently" said Seonghwa. Hongjoong could tell he was lying but decided not to pressure him into saying anything. Hongjoong back hugged him and released comforting pheromones which made Seonghwa relax slightly. "Morning Wooyoung" said Seonghwa as the younger walked in. "Morning Luna morning hyung" said Wooyoung. "You look like something is on your mind what is it?" Asked Hongjoong still hugging Seonghwa. "Do you think we were wrong to let Mingi go alone... What if we never see him again?" Asked Wooyoung ready to cry.

Hongjoong kissed Seonghwas neck and walked over to Wooyoungs hugging him carefully trying to calm him down. "Mingi is more powerful then he knows. He's stronger then all of us alphas and omegas put together. He's smart and holds the weight of the world on his shoulders. He'll come back to us. I know he will. For now we have to stay optimistic especially for Yunhos sake" said Hongjoong which seemed to calm the omega down and even made Seonghwa smile at his Alphas wisdom. "Ok hyung" said Wooyoung. San walked in slightly jealous of how close Wooyoung was to another alpha. Hongjoong noticed Sans scent and stopped hugging Wooyoung and went back to Seonghwa helping him with breakfast.

San walked over with their baby girl Hyuna on his chest. "Morning babe" said San kissing Wooyoungs forehead. "Morning Sannie" said Wooyoung burying his face in Sans neck which the alpha didn't mind. Next to come down was Yeosang. However everyone looked in shock as he turned around. Written on the back of his shirt was

"I know that you know Mingi. Tell me his whereabouts and you will be safe. If you don't then say goodbye to Hyuna and Jongsang"

"Sangie take that shirt off now" said Seonghwa. Yeosang looked at him confused. "What no?" Said Yeosang slightly irritated. Yunho was next to come down and when he saw the shirt he growled and he started trying to pull the shirt off Yeosang. Yeosang shrieked and tried to get away but Yunho was stronger then he looked. "What the hell are you doing?" Asked Jongho shoving Yunho away. "Jongho what's on my shirt?" Asked Yeosang turning around tears flowing. Jongho read it out loud. The alpha immediately started pulling Yeosangs shirt off. Yeosang allowed his alpha to take it off. Jongho threw it across the room and checked Yeosang for injuries before hugging him tightly holding him close.

Yeosang sobbed as he clung onto his alpha. Seonghwa ran to get Jongsang and Hongjoong got Yeosang a shirt so he had something to wear. Jongho helped Yeosang get the shirt on and held Jongsang in one arm and kept Yeosang close with the other.