🐾1🐾

Jongho carried Yeosang back in the cave. "Hey Jongho we're gonna form a pack wanna join?" Asked Hongjoong. Jongho and Yeosang nodded and sat down. "Let's go back to the hut where I have some spare beads" said Hongjoong. Jongho held Yeosang. Seonghwa took the child and Hongjoong picked up the omegas bags as they made their way to the hut. Once they got to the hut they looked in the bag and decided a colour. "How about Moonstone gems?" Asked Jongho. "Moonstone moonstone" shouted Jongho child. "Well then I will start making them" said Hongjoong. "Make 9 so that we have spares" said Seonghwa. Hongjoong nodded and started making them. "What's his name?" Asked Yeosang.

"He doesn't have one... Do you wanna name him?" Asked Jongho. "Can I?" Asked Yeosang. Jongho nodded and the omega thought for a second before saying "Jongsang?". "Sweetheart come here" said Jongho. The little boy ran up to him and said "ye Appa?". "We decided to call you Jongsang okay. That's your name now and Sangie here will be your Eomma" said Jongho pulling Yeosang close. "Okay hello Eomma I'm Jongsang" said Jongsang. Yeosang smiled and giggled picking the little boy up and spinning him around in the air. "I finished them" said Hongjoong. Everyone including Jongsang put their bracelets on and sat in a circle connecting their wrists together making a bond. "Who's gonna be leader and Luna?" Asked Hongjoong.

"I think you two. Hongjoong's a good leader and Seonghwa is very motherly making a good Luna" said Yeosang with Jongho nodding. Hongjoong finished the bond and Yeosang tested it out my pressing the bracelet and saying a sentence in his head. 'this is so cool' said Yeosang in his head and Hongjoong replied smiling as it worked. Suddenly they sensed someone on their territory. "Stay here Jongho with me" said Hongjoong as the two alphas walked outside. "P-please I need help" said the omega. 'Seonghwa there's a distressed omega help' said Hongjoong into the bracelet. Seonghwa came out and approached the omega. 'he's pregnant don't scare him' said Seonghwa through their link.

"M-my alpha is being attacked please help" said the omega. Jongho nodded and the three followed the omega watching from a distance. A big alpha was on top of a black one however just as the alpha was about to swipe another wolf came out of no where and tackled him. The wolf stood on his hind legs and growled showing dominance and his golden veins showing royalty. The other alpha immediately ran of and the black alpha looked at the new wolf in confusion. "T-thank you. Are you royalty you have golden veins?" Asked the black alpha. The wolf change eye colour and the veins stopped glowing. The omega tried to go to his alpha but Seonghwa held him back. The wolf looked up and spotted them quickly running off.