🐾36🐾

Just thinking about Hongjoong getting pregnant made him happy

The group carried on walking to the next hut which was luckily bigger then the last which could fit all of them. Seonghwa took Hongjoong upstairs whilst the rest sat in the living room watching a movie whilst relaxing. Seonghwa placed Hongjoong down gently and put their bags on the floor. "Do you remember what I said earlier baby?" Asked Seonghwa. "That we have to make love to cure me properly" said Hongjoong. Seonghwa nodded and kissed down Hongjoong's neck. "Hyung it's been a long day I don't have the energy to fuck you" said Hongjoong.

"But do you have enough energy to be fucked?" Asked Seonghwa. "I-i guess... Wait. Do you really wanna... F-fuck me" said Hongjoong. "Hmm. Yunho told me about your eyebrow slit and that you're capable of carrying a baby. Whilst my dad abused me he seriously damaged my abdomen at one point and damaged my ovaries. It meant that I wouldn't be able to carry a pup. I was worried I'd disappoint you because I couldn't provide you with a pup so when I found out you could I was so happy" said Seonghwa. "W-want to. Want to carry your baby hwa" said Hongjoong.

Seonghwa smiled and teared up. "D-don't cry hwa" said Hongjoong. "I'm just so happy. I always dreamed of having a baby and when I got damaged I was worried I'd never get one. Now I feel like my dream can come true and that makes me so happy" said Seonghwa hugging Hongjoong gently. "B-but if you get me pregnant after tonight then you'll have to protect me when we get to the land of the rose" said Hongjoong. "Gladly" said Seonghwa. Hongjoong smiled as Seonghwa marked down his neck taking extra time on his mating mark.

"Hwa please" said Hongjoong unbuttoning the elders shirt. Seonghwa pulled his shirt off and took his belt off aswell. Hongjoong unbuttoned his own trousers pulling them off. Seonghwa got back on top grinding down. Hongjoong moaned as slick was produced. "I-it's never done that before" said Hongjoong. Seonghwa smirked and pulled Hongjoong's boxers off lapping at the slick. "mmph hwa please" said Hongjoong. Seonghwa smiled and got his trousers and boxers off getting back on top.

Hongjoong may have been bigger but Seonghwa was still quite big when hard despite being an omega. Seonghwa produced precum and lubed himself up before pushing gently into Hongjoong. "Omg" squealed Hongjoong as Seonghwa stretched him open. "You ok baby?" Asked Seonghwa. "mmph y-yes just fuck me please" moaned Hongjoong feeling euphoria. "Be as loud as you want babe the walls are sound proof" said Seonghwa as he held Hongjoong close thrusting at a fast pace. Hongjoong tried to hold in his moans but failed letting them out embarrassed.

"God baby I'm close" said Seonghwa. "Mmph s-same" said Hongjoong. Soon after the two held onto eachother as they orgasmed Seonghwa groaning as he knotted Hongjoong.

Hongjoong panted as he felt the knot inside him.