🐾43🐾

"Hwanwoong wake up" said Ravn.

Hwanwoong slowly opened his eyes. "Alpha?" Said Hwanwoong confused. "Yes it's me. Seoho is helping us and the rest of the pack out. But we have to be quick follow me" said Ravn. Seoho moved the carpet on the floor holding it up as the two opened the trap door climbing in and crawling along in the darkness. Once the two were in Seoho shut the door and out the carpet back down. Seoho headed to Leedo and grabbed the second alpha and Keonhee, his alpha, leading them to the trap door. Once they were in the cell room they hid and waited for Seoho to bring the second Beta Xion . Seoho headed to the Beta section and woke Xion up dragging him to the room.

Xion and Leedo kissed sweetly before getting in the trapdoor and through the passage. "Come on babe" said Keonhee. "I can't I have to stay on duty but I'll visit in the morning" said Seoho kissing his alpha gently before opening the trapdoor for him. Keonhee kissed him one more time before getting in and crawling through the passage. Seoho locked the trapdoor back up and out the carpet back down smoothly putting the bed back in place. Seoho exited the room and headed to the security room where he worked and immediately deleted the footage.

The group opened the trapdoor on their side and waited. Soon enough an alpha climbed out helping an omega out. "Hey Ravn" said Changbin. "Hi Changbin. Which ones Mingi?" Asked Ravn. Mingi was in wolf form sat up straight. Mingi concentrated and made his golden veins glow showing authority and royalty. Ravn gulped and took the necklace off placing it gently Infront of Mingi. Mingi changed into human form his eyes glowing pink as he picked up the necklace. Soon Leedo also climbed out the trapdoor helping Xion out aswell. Finally a third alpha emerged. Keonhee crawled over to where the other four were sat. Changbin shut the trapdoor and locked it covering it back up.

Mingi walked over to Yunho. Yunho bowed his head down. "You need to control it" said Mingi. Yunho gulped and nodded. Mingi placed it around Yunhos neck and connected it. Yunhos eyes glowed blue. Mingi smiled and his necklace lit up. Yunho shook slightly as the necklace took over. "Control it Yunho" said Mingi. Everyone watched as Yunho stopped shaking and his eyes returned to normal. "You okay?" Asked Mingi. Yunho nodded looking at the necklace. "What happens now?" Asked Ravn holding Hwanwoong close.

"Now we must get into the palace and connect all the bracelets and necklaces" said Mingi. "But Minho's gang will be there" said Han who had come back from patrol. "I know that's the difficult part. But I'll call in my brother for reinforcements" said Mingi. Mingi held onto his necklace and said a few words in Latin that the others couldn't understand and suddenly a hologram appeared from the fire.

"Mingi how's everything going. Lee told me your alphas looking after you is that true?" Asked Mingis brother, also called Minho.