🐾48🐾

"Guys upstairs hallway on the right keep going till the end then up the stairs to the attic" linked Chan.

Chan ran in the room and pulled the cover off. Soon enough Ravn, Seonghwa and Jongho ran in. "Where's the others?" Asked Chan. "No one has seen Yunho or Mingi but Wooyoung and San are coming" said Seonghwa. Soon enough Wooyoung and San ran in both covered in blood. Wooyoung trembled slightly but San was angry. "Barricade the doors until Mingi and Yunho get here" said Ravn. "Let's put the bracelets in" said Jongho. The others nodded. Ravn placed the amethyst in the purple place. Chan placed the Sapphire in the blue place. Seonghwa placed the ruby in the red place. Jongho placed the topaz in the orangey yellow place. Wooyoung placed his pearl in the pearly place. San placed his emerald in the green place.

Jongho put his moonstone in the place in the middle of the table. "Guys there's another place for a bracelet" said San. "Here let me look" said Chan having studied gems when he was younger. "Huh? A spinel" said Chan. "Spinel?" Repeated Wooyoung. "Yes a spinel. It's another type of Gemstone. I didn't know there was a kingdom that used Spinel gems" said Chan. "Yes there is. Sometimes the Amethyst Kingdom use them, Yeosang mentioned it before. Wait. Soobin, Kai and Taehyun come from the amethyst Kingdom maybe one of them has one." Said Jongho. "What colour are they?" Asked Seonghwa. "Some are colourless, the most valuable ones are a deep red or blue" said Chan.

"Shit how are we gonna get one?" Asked Ravn. "Huening Kai" said Jongho. "Huh?" Said Seonghwa. "His bracelet isn't purple it's a deep blue. His must be a Spinel" said Jongho. "How are we gonna get it. Kai is probably in labour right now" said Chan. "Beomgyu. He might be able to bring it" said Ravn. "I'll ask" said Seonghwa linking through. "He's on his way with it. We need to get someone to the entrance to bring him here" said Seonghwa. "No one's gonna be available. We'll have to tell him where we are and hope he gets here ok" said Jongho. The others nodded and finished barracading the door. "How do you think Mingi and Yunho are?" Asked Wooyoung. Everyone shrugged and frowned worried.

Meanwhile Soobin let out a piercing scream as he fell to the floor. Another thump following as some one fell next to him... Followed by silence.

Downstairs in the massive hall there were less fighting. Bodies lay everywhere. There was about 40 of Minhos men left and around 60 of Mingis army.

Jisung screamed as he was pushed off a balcony landing on the bodies below.

Lee know gasped and ran to get to him but tripped and ended up falling down the stairs and smacking his head getting knocked out.

In the kitchen the fight had just finished. Xion lay panting as he saw the knife near the side of his stomach causing him to bleed out.

"Stay with him I'll get help" said Keonhee to Seoho.