Woosan

Wooyoung panted as he woke up. He immediately started rummaging through his backpack looking for his medicine but he couldn't find it then he remembered when he fell over the day before. It must have fell out. The pain continued to worsen and Wooyoung started crying and whimpering letting of distressed and needy pheromones. He could hear footsteps outside of his cave and a tall guy appeared. Wooyoung backed away in fright. "Help HELP" Shouted Wooyoung as the guy started trying to undress him. Soon the alpha he'd seen the day before came rushing in growling at the other alpha. The attacker quickly ran out scared of Sans protectiveness. "Hello are you okay" said the alpha. "C-come here you smell nice" said Wooyoung.

The alpha did as asked and cradled Wooyoung in his arms as they smelled eachother. "M-mate" said the alpha. "Mate" said Wooyoung happily. "P-p-please help me alpha my heat arrived and i can't find my medication." Said Wooyoung as he continued smelling his mate. "O-ok what's your name" said the alpha. "W-wooyoung... yours?" asked Wooyoung. "San" said the alpha. San stood up and marked the entrance to the cave marking it as theirs before coming back to his omega. San took a blanket out from Wooyoungs bag and placed it down so Wooyoung could lay down comfortably. San stripped them both down and kissed Wooyoung passionately distracting him as he pushed in.

"A-alpha please faster h-harder" said Wooyoung as he moaned loudly. San went harder and faster making the younger moan louder. After a while they both needed to cum. "A-alpha fill me with your pups please" moaned Wooyoung. San groaned and bit into Wooyoungs neck as he released marking Wooyoung as his. Wooyoung bit San back marking the alpha as his and sealing their bond. Once they had both rode out their orgasms San stayed still waiting for his knot to soften. "Mine now baby" said San. "And you're mine" replied Wooyoung kissing him softly. Once the knot had softened San pulled out and cleaned Wooyoung up before dressing him again and cuddling. "I'm so glad I found you" said Wooyoung. "I'm glad I found you in time" said San.

Soon the two fell asleep in eachothers arms unaware of the eyes that watched them. Those eyes were tired, sad and jealous they weren't in the same situation.