🐾52🐾

"Who's left?" Asked Mingi.

"Lee know, Han and Jeongin" said Yunho with Taehyun nodding. They walked around and found Jeongin passed out. Taehyun picked him up and took him to the van. "At the stairs" said Yunho as he walked over to check on Lee know. Mingi placed his hand on his head and Yunho took him out to the van. Mingi looked around a bit more and found Jisung. Mingi placed his hand on Jisungs head before picking him up and carrying him out to the van. "Take them to blossom lake and tell Halmeoni to meet us there along with everyone else" said Mingi. Chan nodded and drove of with all of them leaving Mingi and Yunho behind.

Mingi leaned in kissing Yunho softly. Yunho kissed back enjoying it. "What will we do with all the bodies?" Asked Yunho. "Let me show you something" said Mingi pulling Yunho back inside. The two headed to the top of the staircase and onto the balcony part. Mingi held their two necklaces together and chanted some words. With a flash all of Minhos men and any enemies bodies in the room disapeared. Mingi chanted a few different words which sent a blue flash throughout the Kingdom. Withing a few seconds all the towns people and Mingis army had woken up and been healed. The residents of the Kingdom noticed they now had a moonstone bracelet on their wrists.

All the people cheered and shouted thank you up to the new rulers. Mingi smiled and waved. Slowly all the people left. Mingis army went back to the opal Kingdom and the residents went back home. "How did you heal and wake them all?" Asked Yunho. "Using the power of the rose in the necklace" said Mingi smiling. Yunho couldn't help but lean in kissing Mingi passionately. "Now let me clean the place" said Mingi. With a few more words and another flash the entire palace was back in one piece with no spec of blood to be seen. "Let's go to the lake" said Mingi. Yunho nodded and the two held hands as they walked to the lake. It took half an hour but they finally got close.

When they got there everyone was there. Xion, Hwanwoong, Jeongin, Felix, Jisung, Lee know, Yeonjun and Soobin were still out cold. Mingi smiled as he saw the new born baby on Kai's chest. "Bring them over" said Mingi. Mingis outfit changed from his clothes into a cute pink strapless dress. Mingi slipped into the water and swam over to get some blossom from the middle of the lake. Mingi swam back. Leedo carried Xion over and placed him down carefully Infront of Mingi. Mingi pushed Xions shirt up so he could see the wound. Mingi picked up a blossom petal and dipped it carefully in the water before bringing it out and placing it on the wound. Mingi used a few petals to completely cover the wound.

After a few words Mingi took the petals off.