Bracelets

Hi some people are confused on why they need the bracelets and why they have fake ones.

The bracelets are what connect them to their pack/Kingdom. Finding fake ones are difficult however our smart eight boys have one. The bracelets are broke when they leave the pack/Kingdom which breaks their link.

The boys have their fake ones broke so that they can escape but still be connected.

They need to keep their bracelets connected for two reasons.

One- Safety. Sometimes when attacked by other packs they will be able to show their bracelet and they won't be hurt since some kingdoms are allies.

Two- For when they get to the land of the rose. When they get there they will need to find the second necklace and claim the ancient Kingdom. However to claim it the land needs eight important rulers. When they get there they will place nine bracelets down (Including their moonstone bracelet) and the two necklaces will connect and claim the land. However for the bracelets to work and connect to the land they still need to be linked to their old kingdom.

Also not all the pack members have bad history with their kingdom. Hongjoong still has friends back home same as Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang. Using their bracelets they can still talk to their friends and ask for help if needed.

I hope you understand it more now. If you still have questions feel free to ask 😊.