🐾18🐾

"what is it? what's wrong?" Asked Wooyoung worried. "The baby is positioned slightly wrong. We may be able to move it but it may hurt" said Seonghwa. "Do what you need to do" said Wooyoung. Yeosang and Seonghwa glanced at eachother before figuring out how to do it. Yeosang put gloves on and slicked his hand up and pushed his hand in slightly feeling around to get a better idea of how it's positioned. "Okay 2/3rds down the abdomen and move it about 40° anti clockwise" said Yeosang. Seonghwa nodded and closed his eyes concentrating. He placed his hand on Wooyoungs abdomen making the omega whimper. However just as Seonghwa moved it a contraction came making Wooyoung scream.

Seonghwa looked at Yeosang worried. "It's ok it's positioned right. Wooyoung on the next contraction push as hard as you can. When we moved it it dropped halfway meaning it's almost out ok" said Yeosang. "Cramp hip cramp ahh" said Wooyoung in pain. "As we moved you had a contraction meaning we've pressed against a nerve. I can't stop the pain until you've given birth okay. Luna please get another pain injection" said Yeosang. San frowned feeling guilty for his actions knowing that Yeosang was trying his best. Seonghwa grabbed an injection and gave three quarters of it to Wooyoung and then stabbed Yeosang in the back making the omega yelp. Wooyoung had told Seonghwa through private link to give some to Yeosang because of his back.

Seonghwa gave the last of it to Yeosang receiving a thank you from Wooyoung, Yeosang and Jongho through private link. Wooyoung pushed as hard as he could when the contraction came and managed to push the baby out completely. Seonghwa took the baby and cut the cord wrapping it up and giving it to Wooyoung. "M-my cramp please Sangie" said Wooyoung. "I-i'm going to have to put my arm in okay" said Yeosang. "I've been fisted before I'll be fine" said Wooyoung making San blush. Yeosang smirked and slipped his arms in finding the nerve and massaging it to lessen the cramp. "Thank you Sangie" said Wooyoung. Yeosang smiled and pulled his arm out carefully and went with Seonghwa to wash their hands.

Jongho went to Yeosang in the kitchen and updated Mingi and Yunho on the situation. "Baby are you okay? Did he hurt you alot?" Asked Jongho worried. "I'm fine alpha but could you lick it to help it seal please" said Yeosang. Jongho nodded and lifted Yeosangs shirt frowning at the cut and then licking it to help it heal. Seonghwa smiled and headed into the living room. "How are you now Woo?" Asked Seonghwa. "Alot better thanks luna. Sannie you should apologise to Yeosang and Jongho" said Wooyoung. San sighed and passed their baby girl back to Wooyoung. He made his way to the kitchen and found Jongho licking Yeosangs cuts. Once he finished he backhugged Yeosang protectively.

"I'm sorry" said San.