🐾20🐾

Mingi tried getting away but it was no use Yunho was too strong. Jongho and Hongjoong tried pulling him away but even they weren't succeeding. Mingi growled which made Yunho freeze. Yunho growled louder scaring everyone and his eyes went an even deeper red worrying everyone. "Don't growl at me omega" said Yunho in a deep voice they'd never heard him speak in before. Mingi bared his teeth and Yunho shocked everyone by slapping Mingi. Mingi held back tears and kissed Yunho passionately releasing pheromones that made all four alphas pass out. "Sannie Sannie. Mingi what did you do?" Asked Wooyoung worried. "Don't worry they just passed out... They'll wake up soon" said Mingi as he slipped out from underneath Yunho.

"You ok?" Asked Yeosang. Mingi nodded and scooped Yunho up carrying him to their bedroom. Mingi sighed and kissed his forehead before changing jumpers and leaving his with Yunho so that his alpha had something with his scent on. Mingi headed back to the living room and placed the alphas on the sofa with their omegas. "I shouldn't be here when he wakes up. I'll be back when it stops" said Mingi as he grabbed his bag and headed out the door. "But your neck isn't fully sealed" said Yeosang. "It'll be fine" said Mingi as he shut the door. The omegas looked at eachother worried and waited until their alphas woke up. "Where's Mingi?" Asked Jongho. "He left. He said he shouldn't be here when Yunho wakes up" said Yeosang.

"Where is Mingi?" Asked Yunho running in the room tears streaming down his face. "H-he went for a walk" said Seonghwa. Yunho nodded. "C-can you go to your room your smell is affecting the omegas" said San. Yunho nodded and apologised and hurried back to his room. Yunho sighed as he lay on the bed and started reliving himself. Mingi sighed as he walked in the snow. He knew Yunho wouldn't hurt him intentionally and his wolf was just more dominant and needy. Mingi wasn't like other omegas so he could understand the alphas reaction since most omegas obeyed and listened which Mingi hated. He decided to walk around for a while until he found a cave which was unmarked so Mingi sat inside and tried his best to keep warm.

His neck was sore but he ignored it. He could feel his hands go numb but he knew he should wait until Yunhos rut ended. After a while he fell asleep freezing cold. Yunho sighed as he finished jerking off his rut slowly leaving. Once he'd finished he leaned himself up and headed downstairs. "Is he still not back?" Asked Yunho. The others shook their head. "I'm gonna go look for him. I'll be able to smell him out" said Yunho. The others nodded and watched the alpha leave. Yunho smelled the air and followed the light footsteps. Soon he managed to smell his omega alot stronger however he could also smell another alpha. Yunhos eyes darkened and he followed the smell. He tiptoed inside the cave and saw an alpha towering over Mingi who wasn't responding.