🐾51🐾

The light ray told the towns and villages of a new ruler. A true ruler.

"You're Kings now" said Seonghwa. Mingi nodded. Mingi lifted the crown out the box making everyone awe at its beauty. Mingi turned to Yunho and placed it gently on his head. Yunho could feel the power surge through him as his veins glowed gold for a few seconds before going back to normal. Mingi lifted the tiara out making everyone awe again and carefully placed it on his own head making his veins glow gold aswell for a few seconds. "You can take the bracelets back now" said Mingi. Seonghwa picked up his and Hongjoong's putting them on his wrist. Jongho picked up his and Yeosangs putting them on his wrist. Wooyoung picked up his putting it on his wrist with San following.

Mingi and Yunho also put theirs on. Jongho collected his moonstone bracelet from the centre and out that one back on. Taehyun picked up Kai's Spinel bracelet and put it on his wrist keeping a hold of it for Kai. Mingi picked up the box of necklaces. "Come with me" said Mingi. Mingi tapped the box and it disappeared. "Chan can you get the van outside ready" said Mingi. Chan nodded and ran outside. "Let's find everyone" said Mingi. First they headed to Soobin. "What was that big light?" Asked Leedo. "A sign of me coming into power" said Mingi. Mingi held his necklace and place his hand on Soobins shoulder. "Ok get him to the van" said Mingi. Leedo nodded and Jongho helped him get Soobin out to the van.

Next they headed to the kitchen. Xion had passed out from blood loss and was almost dead. Mingi walked over and pulled out the knife and placing his hand over the wound. As he took his hand away the bleeding had stopped. "Take him to the van" said Mingi. Seoho, Keonhee, Hyunjin nodded and took Xion outside to the van. "Ravn, Seonghwa, Wooyoung, San go back to Halmeoni's and tell her we're on our way. The four nodded and changed into wolf form running back there. "Ok Beomgyu, Taehyun, Changbin, Seungmin and Yunnie come with me to find the others. The five nodded and they walked through the corridors looking for the others. "Yeonjun" shouted Beomgyu running over.

They quickly got the alpha off the top of Yeonjun and Mingi placed his hand on Yeonjuns head. "Get him to the van" said Mingi. Beomgyu nodded and picked the alpha up carrying him out to the van. "Hwanwoong" said Seungmin. They all rushed over and Mingi pulled the knife out of Hwanwoongs thigh and placed his hand over the wound. "Okay get him to the van" said Mingi. Seungmin picked him up and carried him out to the van. As they walked into the main hall they had to use their noses to sniff them out. "Felix" shouted Changbin stepping over bodies to get to Felix. Mingi did the same and Changbin took him to the van.

"Who's left?" Asked Mingi.