🐾46🐾

"No problem sweetheart. Your grandmother would be proud" she said.

Mingi nodded. "Incase we don't get back from this I want you to know I love you" whispered Hyunjin to Jeongin. Jeongin pulled him into a kiss. "Love you too hyung" said Jeongin. Jisung clung onto Minho worried. "Everything's going to be ok Ji" said Minho. Han nodded. Minho sighed and held the younger close kissing his mating mark gently to calm the younger. Felix approached the elder. Changbin smiled and held him close. "Be happy Lixie this could be a new start for all of us" said Changbin. Felix nodded. Chan looked at the blue bracelet on his wrist. Seungmin came over. "You can do this hyung" said Seungmin. "Really?" Asked Chan. "Yes hyung you're more then capable" said Seungmin. Chan smiled and hugged the younger. "Thank you alpha" whispered Chan. Seungmin gulped at the Betas words.

Ravn admired the bracelet as he held Hwanwoong in his arms. Seoho buried his face in his alphas neck, Keonhee smiled as he caught his Betas scent. Xion kissed his alpha softly, Leedo kissed back scared that it could be their last. Once everyone had finished they all said goodbye and headed to the palace. Yeosang, Hongjoong, Kai, Beomgyu couldn't stop their tears as they watched them walk away hoping that they'll all come back in one piece. After they left Hyuna wouldn't stop crying since neither of her parents were there. An hour after they'd left and Kai went into labour.

The group containing 10 Alphas, 6 Betas and 7 Omegas arrived at the palace walls ten minutes early. After ten minutes they heard the loud marching of the three army's heading up the path. There was even half the town marching alongside obviously wanting rid of the current ruler. The three army's stood Infront the gates. Mingi climbed on top of the wall catching the attention of everyone. Mingi shouted at the armies is Latin. The armies cheered before matching in the gates. The town people were in awe at the sight of Mingi and the group. Half the town had arrived by now with whatever weapons they had to help.

It turns out that Halmeoni had spread the word around town and now they had around half the Kingdom on their side. Mingi beckoned the others to join. Everyone charged into the palace. The current ruler had sent his only army out to battle them but after three hours and alot of blood they had destroyed his army and started breaking into the palace. But Mingi was confused. They hadn't come across Minho yet. They barged into the palace fighting the guards and servants. Finally the ruler was spotted and to Mingis dismay there he stood. The one person he didn't expect to see at all.

"Lee?" Said Mingi.