🐾11🐾

"Appa, Eomma Yunhos omega is really really special" said Jongsang as they took him inside. "How did you know that baby?" Asked Yeosang. "He has golden glowing veins and he smelt different" said Jongsang. "He did smell different" said Yunho. "What do you mean? All omegas smell different from eachother" said Wooyoung. "I know but there is something about it" said Yunho. "Maybe it's because that was the first time you managed to smell his scent properly" said Hongjoong. "Maybe" said Yunho as he walked to his room lying in bed hugging his pillow. The alpha fell asleep as he imagined the pillow as his omega. "Do you think he'll be alright?" Asked Seonghwa. "It's probably hard staying away from his omega for so long and not being able to talk or hold them" said Hongjoong.

"I couldn't imagine staying away from Sangie for so long" said Jongho holding Yeosang close. "Well you don't need to because I'm not going anywhere" said Yeosang kissing him softly. "I'm tired let's go to bed Sannie" said Wooyoung as he rubbed his eyes. San smiled and said goodnight before picking Wooyoung up bridal style and carrying him to bed. "Yeah come on let's all go bed. The omega said that weather will get worse and we'll need to take more breaks. Therefore we'll need more energy" said Hongjoong as they all got up and headed to bed. Jongho smiled as he brushed some hair out of Yeosangs eyes. "Baby one day I'd like to have a child with you. I know we have Jongsang but I want one that's yours. I wasn't able to help Jongsangs mother through her pregnancy and I feel so guilty. I want to be there for you and help raise our child" said Jongho.

"One day alpha one day we will. And don't feel so guilty I know it would of been hard without you but she would of understood that you couldn't be there." Said Yeosang. "I think you'd look beautiful pregnant" said Jongho. "With stretch marks and morning sickness and mood swings" said Yeosang. Jongho giggled and cuddled up to the elder. "Goodnight baby" they said at the same time before falling asleep. The cabin was silent as everyone fell asleep. However in Mingis cabin things weren't so calm. Mingi lay shaking on the floor as he had a seizure. Unfortunately he hadn't brung his epilepsy medicine so now he was all the more vulnerable. Mingi sighed in relief as his seizure stopped and he was able to get his breath back.

He grabbed the side of the bed as he pulled himself up onto the bed. Mingi fell asleep and hoped that he would be able to sort something out.