🐾55🐾

"I know baby I won't make you wait any longer" said Yunho

Yunho flipped them over getting on top. Yunho rubbed the tip in Mingis slick before slowly pushing in. "Mmph omg" moaned Mingi as Yunho started to fill him up. "You okay baby?" Asked Yunho as he managed to push in completely. "Y-yes just so full" said Mingi. Yunho smiled at the faces made as he thrusted slowly but sensually. Mingi had his arms around Yunhos neck as they made eye contact whilst Yunho sped up. "Uh uh omg Yunnie yes" said Mingi moaning sweetly as Yunho thrusted at a fast pace. Yunho lifted Mingis hips slightly striking his prostate. "Yes yes there omg yes" screamed Mingi as Yunho slammed into it repeatedly. "On your hands and knees baby" said Yunho as he pulled out.

Mingi obeyed getting on his hands and knees waiting. Yunho pushed back in and gripped Mingis hips thrusting roughly into the younger. Mingi arched his back as Yunho struck his prostate again. "Omg Yunho" moaned Mingi as he gripped tightly onto the pillow. Yunho sped up pounding into Mingi. Both of them couldn't stop their moans and Mingi got turned on even more hearing Yunhos moans. Soon both of them needed to cum but Yunho wanted to make it memorable. Yunho pulled out and sat close to the headboard with his back against it. Mingi straddled his lap finding that their bodies were closer together this way making it more intimate.

Mingi slipped back on and gripped Yunhos shoulders as he rode Yunho. Yunho wrapped his strong arms around Mingi holding close as they made love. The two kissed passionately and made eye contact as they came with Yunho knotting Mingi. Mingi moaned at the feeling of the knot inside him. The two kissed softly. "Can I?" Asked Yunho. Mingi nodded. The two bared their teeth and snuggled into eachothers necks biting down for a while before taking their teeth out and licking it up. Mingi smiled and lay against Yunhos chest waiting for the knot to soften. "I love you Mingi" said Yunho. "I love you too Hyung" said Mingi. The two kissed softly noticing their necklaces had connected.

Once the knot had softened Yunho lifted Mingi up and into the bath. Yunho had Mingi in-between his legs with his back against Yunho chest as they relaxed. Mingi wiped off the cum from his and Yunhos stomachs aswell as the cum from his ass. Yunho sucked on Mingis mating mark making the younger moan and sink into his alphas embrace. "So how will the coronation work?" Asked Yunho. "A priest will come and there will be a ceremony where he will place the crowns on our heads and we will have to say an oath to stay loyal to our Kingdom and protect it" said Mingi. "Who will come to the ceremony?" Asked Yunho. "Kings and queens of other kingdoms, including my brother and of course Stray kids, Oneus and the rest of the moonstone pack" said Mingi.

"I'm excited now" said Yunho smiling.