🐾30🐾

"What about Seonghwa?" asked Hongjoong.

"Mingi said that he'll direct Seonghwa onto a path which will cross over onto Mingis path meaning Mingi will halt where he is and wait for Seonghwa to catch up to him" said Yunho. Hongjoong nodded and agreed to continue the route in hope of find Yeosang along the way. He just hoped his omega would be okay aswell. Once the rest of the group had woken up Hongjoong explained the route and the new plan. Everyone agreed still slightly worried about their Luna but glad they had a chance to find Yeosang.

After an hour they continued their journey. Five hours later they reached the next hut but there was still no sign of Yeosang. Jongho missed his omega but kept quiet to try and not worry Jongsang. That night no one talked much. San was the only alpha who still had his omega and he knew that the other alphas would do anything to be in his position. It was a few days later and the group was still traveling along their route but they hadn't found Yeosang along the way yet. Mingi sat in a tree as he waited for the elder omega to catch up. When he finally got in contact with Seonghwa the elder was hesitant and scared but when realising Mingi was the most powerful wolf right now he knew he would be safer with the younger.

After a few days Seonghwa managed to catch up with Mingi. "Hug?" asked Mingi as he saw Seonghwas tear stained cheeks. Seonghwa nodded and hugged Mingi tightly breaking down and sobbing the youngers embrace. Seonghwa had never hugged Mingi before but the younger had a warm hug that just made you feel warm, safe and even vulnerable. Mingi allowed Seonghwa to calm down before taking him to a nearby cave which the two had to crawl to get into because of the narrow entrance which was good because it meant that the entrance wasn't very visible. The two slowly fell asleep after Mingi had linked to Hongjoong that Seonghwa was safe and with him.

The next morning they woke up but Seonghwa was in a weird mood. Mingi went out hunting and managed to get a good chunk off meat, after cramming it through the entrance and crawling in he found Seonghwa panting as he fingered himself clearly in heat. The smell was intoxicating, Mingi cut a bit of meat of and gave it to Seonghwa who ate it rather quickly. Mingi sat in the corner eating his bit of meat not wanting to interrupt Seonghwa knowing how heats can be painful and can control the wolf and make them act out of sorts. Seonghwa whimpered as he saw how large Mingis hands were and how long his fingers were.

­His heat brought dirty thoughts to his head. Without thinking Seonghwa crawled over to Mingi. "H-hyung what are you doing?" asked Mingi confused. "Need something. mmph finger me please" begged Seonghwa. Mingi looked shocked but struggled to breath with the amount of pheromones the elder let off. "Please it hurts, i'll run off if you don't, I'll tell the guy looking for you where you are" threatened Seonghwa. Mingi gulped...

"o-ok i'll... finger you"

Sorry I know I haven't updated for a while been very busyyyy. However Christmas holidays is almost here so hopefully more time for updates 😊