Seongjoong+Jongsang

"let's go hunting now that your legs better"  said Hongjoong. Jongho nodded and turned into his wolf form with his child (3yrs) jumping on his back. The two headed outside looking around for any animals or anything to eat. Soon they can to a cliff edge that wasn't very high with a path going down it. Down the bottom of the path was two ethereal omegas skinny-dipping in a lake. They were beautiful and the alphas couldn't help but watch them in fascination. The two alphas had never seen two omegas as gorgeous as the two they'd come across. The two alphas changed into human form and Jongho held his child close as he smelt something sweet in the air. "Do you smell that?" Asked Hongjoong. Jongho nodded and they watched as the omegas also seemed to react to the scent.

The omegas transitioned and headed into the cave behind the waterfall. "Even their wolves looked beautiful" said Hongjoong. Soon the two omegas came back out in their human forms with clothes on. The omegas looked up and the alphas scurried to hide. "Come down please alphas you smell nice" said one omega who's voice was soft and gentle. The two alphas looked at eachother before carefully climbing down to the lake where the omegas were. Jongho gripped his child protectively. "We weren't watching w-well we b-but not like that we were just um fascinated" said Hongjoong trying to explain why the alphas were there. The two omegas chuckled at the alphas stuttering. "You smell nice" said Seonghwa as he started walking towards Hongjoong.

The two sniffed eachother and their eyes glowed. Seonghwa smiled and hugged the alpha tightly. "What is it hyung?" Asked the other two at the same time. "My mate" said the omega. "H-hyung we have to go" said Jongho. "Why Jongho?" Asked Hongjoong. "M-my ruts coming" said Jongho as he began stepping away. "You smell nice" said Yeosang as he walked towards Jongho. They sniffed eachother and smiled as they realised that they too were mates. "You guys are mates as well" said Hongjoong happily. "Yes but my rut is still coming" said Jongho warningly. Yeosang took the child out of his arms and passed him to Seonghwa. "Let's go inside" said Seonghwa as he saw the two youngers kiss passionately.

"Appa got his mate" shouted the little child. Hongjoong nodded and they headed inside whilst Yeosang helped Jongho with his rut. "Do you wanna form a pack?" Asked Hongjoong. "But we're all from different kingdoms" said Seonghwa. Hongjoong shrugged and so the two decided they would form a pack.