🐾56🐾

"I'm excited now" said Yunho smiling.

"Come on let's get some rest, we have plenty to prepare" said Mingi. Yunho nodded and helped the younger out the bath and get dried before snuggling up in bed. They kissed softly before slowly falling asleep. In the morning they woke up and got dressed before heading down to breakfast. Everyone was at the long table as kitchen staff served up food. Mingi, Beomgyu and Chan winced slightly as they sat down. All three were clingy to their alphas all day. In the afternoon everyone except Mingi and Yunho were outside enjoying the gardens and the sunshine. Mingi and Yunho sat down at the library table as they discussed plans for the coronation.

They picked out the style they wanted the hall to be decorated in aswell as ringing the priest and giving him a date and time to come. They also started looking for outfits for them all. Once they had done that they started writing letters for the other kingdoms inviting the King's and Queens. "Yunho how would you feel about me wearing a dress for our coronation?" Asked Mingi. "I think you'd look beautiful and if that's what you want than that's what you'll get" said Yunho kissing Mingis forehead. "Thank you babe" said Mingi. Soon enough word about Mingi taking the throne had spread and the other Kingdoms had received their invitations to the coronation.

The coronation was in a week and so staff hurried around to get everything ready whilst Mingi and Yunho were filled in on all the details about their new Kingdom. They decided they would call it Moonstone Kingdom like they planned which made the rest of the Moonstone pack happy to hear. A week later and it was time for the Coronation. The big hall was decorated and ready with all the chairs lined up.

Straykids and Oneus sat on the third row

Straykids and Oneus sat on the third row. The moonstone pack sat on the second row aswell as Halmeoni and the King's and Queens of other Kingdoms sat at the front row. From the seventh row to the back sat important figures in the Moonstone Kingdom plus camera people. Straykids, Oneus and the Moonstone pack lined up on the sides of the isles being the first ones let in. They were all dressed in smart white suits, those who originated from other kingdoms had their blazer of their Kingdoms colour. Once they were lined up Kings and Queens started entering. First to enter was the Amethyst king and queen.

 First to enter was the Amethyst king and queen