🐾34🐾

"D-do you think Seonghwa would agree to that?" Asked Hongjoong.

Meanwhile Seonghwa, Mingi, Soobin, Kai and Taehyun continued their journey. They made small talk on the way there and talked about Kai's baby. "Omg Sangie's pregnant" said Seonghwa as he got a link from Yeosang. "No way oh my god" said Taehyun. "Wow. So Sangie went from running away from alphas and hating them to being with one ,from another Kingdom, and getting pregnant" said Kai surprised. Everyone laughed and continued walking.

"Shit guys hide quick" said Seonghwa as he saw Minho up ahead. The five hurried to hide behind a rock. "Is that the guy searching for you?" Asked Soobin. "Yep" said Mingi. "He's hot" said Taehyun. "Seriously" said Soobin. "He's not wrong" said Kai. Soobin looked at his boyfriend in shock. "Yah. I'm your alpha you're not allowed to look at other alphas" said Soobin. "Sshhh" said Seonghwa as Minho walked past. "We'll have to meet them just before the Kingdom. Quick let's get going" said Mingi. "Our wolf forms will be quicker. If you need a break Kai let us know ok" said Seonghwa. Kai nodded.

The five changed into wolf form and started running fast down the path. They ran for ages until Kai needed a break. "Do you think we'll get there on time?" Asked Soobin. "Hopefully" said Mingi. They continued their journey and two days later they managed to cross onto the rest of packs path. "Come on let's rest and wait" said Seonghwa. They all settled down and marked their territory slowly falling asleep. Soobin held Kai close protecting him and their baby.

Yeosang smiled as he looked at his and Jonghos intertwined hands as they headed to their next stop. It was early morning so they slowly walked to their next stop. Hongjoong was still very weak and hardly awake in Yunhos arms. Wooyoung carried Hyuna on his chest whilst San carried their bags smiling at the sight. Soon enough they came across a group having a campfire. "Guys" said Yeosang as he spotted the group. "Sangie" said Kai as he got up careful of his small bump and ran over. "I've missed you. So where's the alpha?" Asked Kai. "H-hi" said Jongho shyly with Jongsang hugging his leg shyly.

"Omg who's this cutie" said Taehyun. "Hi I'm Jongsang" said the little boy. "That's Jonghos son. He's lovely" said Yeosang. "Awe" said Kai. "Omg a baby" said Soobin pointing at Hyuna. "This is Hyuna. You must be Kai, Taehyun and Soobin" said Wooyoung. San placed their bags down at the campfire and came back over hugging Wooyoung. "Where's Mingi and Seonghwa?" Asked Yunho. "Here" said Mingi running over and kissing Yunhos cheek. Seonghwa ran over and stroked Hongjoong's cheek.

Seonghwa scooped Hongjoong up and took him over to the fireplace keeping him in his lap. Seonghwa leaned down and sucked on their mating mark. Hongjoong woke up and could feel a bit more energy from Seonghwa. "Hyung" said Hongjoong. "Hey baby" said Seonghwa.

"Y-you... C-cheated" said Hongjoong tears escaping.