Amethyst Kingdom

Yeosang sighed as he walked through the streets. He could feel all the alpha drool over him and the omegas jealousy radiated. Yeosang was the most beautiful omega in the south of the Amethyst Kingdom and all the alphas wanted him but Yeosang just wanted to find his true mate. A tall alpha came up and grabbed him. Yeosang shrieked and tried to get away. "Come with me pretty omega" said the alpha. Yeosang released pheromones to show other wolves that he was distressed. Soon a few wolves came up and growled at the alpha threatening him. The alpha backed away and Yeosang turned around to see Soobin, Kai and Taehyun standing there. Yeosang thanked them before running home. He wanted to leave he was fed up of being looked at though he was a toy or a doll.

He hurried to pack his medication and other essentials as he hurried out the door putting his hood up and slipping on his fake purple bracelet and hurrying to the gates. "Disconnect me please" said Yeosang. The guard nodded and hesitantly snapped the bracelet opening the gates allowing him out. Yeosang ran out into the forest searching for a place to stay. Soon he approached a waterfall which had a cave in behind. Yeosang wearily approached the cave smelling there was an omega inside. As he looked in he saw an omega more beautiful than him which was rare to find. "H-hello" said Yeosang gently. "An amethyst" said the wolf. Yeosang nodded and showed his bracelet.

The wolf showed his which was a Ruby. Yeosang immediately felt more comfortable. The Ruby, Sapphire and Amethyst Kingdom were good friends and often helped eachother during wars meaning they never hurt eachothers kind. "Yeosang" said the younger as he bowed. "Seonghwa" said the other boy bowing as well. "May I stay?" Asked Yeosang. Seonghwa nodded and laid down with Yeosang following. The two chatted for a while before falling asleep glad they were no longer alone.