🐾29🐾

The Alphas searched the whole house before returning to the dead alpha on the doorstep. Hongjoong checked the bracelet and saw that they were from the ruby kingdom. The same kingdom as Seonghwa. In fact something about the dead alpha on the doorstep seemed familiar. Recently Seonghwa had been having nightmares and because him and Hongjoong were mates the image would sometimes pop into Hongjoongs head. "He's the guy from Seonghwas nightmares" said Hongjoong inspecting the alpha.

'Dad, me and Uncle Woo are lost and Uncle is struggling to breathe' linked Jongsang to the group link.

'Sweetie what happened?' asked Yunho through group link whilst San private linked Wooyoung and tried to calm him down.

'There was an angry man at the house when we got back, Luna started crying and screaming and ran off. Eomma hurt the man and started crying. Eomma gave me to Uncle Woo and told us to run and now we're lost' said Jongsang.

'Do you know where Eomma and Luna are?' asked Jongho.

'No I haven't seen them since' replied Jongsang.

San managed to calm Wooyoung down and asked him if he knew where he was but Wooyoung didn't know. San howled as loud as he could and got a faint howl in response meaning Wooyoung wasn't too far away. The four alphas followed Wooyoungs howl and finally found him behind a tree with Hyuna on his chest and Jongsang next to him. "Babe you alright?" asked San holding his mate close. Wooyoung nodded and cried happy tears. "Do you know where Seonghwa or Yeosang are? they're not replying to the link" Said Jongho who had Jongsang in his arms.

"No. Seonghwa ran off looking terrified and Yeosang knocked the alpha out with some wood, gave Jongsang to me and told us to run. I don't know what happened afterwards" said Wooyoung happy to be in his mates arms again. "When we found the alpha he had been stabbed. luckily no blood was Yeosangs but now we have two missing omegas and one on the run" Said Hongjoong. The pack sighed and headed into a nearby cave making camp for the night. Jongho, Yunho and Hongjoong continued to try and get a hold of their omegas but had no luck.

After a while the four alphas, omega and two children fell asleep. When they woke up Yunho wasn't with them, he was outside talking to Mingi having managed to finally get through to him. "What did he say?" asked Hongjoong as he noticed Yunho had stopped linking. "He said that the alpha on the doorstep was Seonghwas father. he had visions of Seonghwa and Yeosang last night. They're both unhurt but also both quite upset. The two seemed to be going In opposite directions. If we continue this path we will catch up to Yeosang" said Yunho.

"What about Seonghwa?" asked Hongjoong.