🐾15🐾

"Wooyoung do you think you'll be able to get to the next place or do you want to stay here until the pups are born?" Asked Hongjoong. "How far away is the next one?" Asked Wooyoung. "5 hour walk" said Seonghwa. "I might be able to but I'll need alot of breaks" said Wooyoung. "Babe don't you think it's safer to stay here?" Asked San. "I'll be fine Sannie" said Wooyoung. "Ok well we won't be leaving until 1pm so you can have a good rest before we go there ok" said Yunho. Wooyoung nodded and lay down with San climbing in next to him holding his bump protectively. The others left and gave them some privacy. "Is Mingis head ok?" Asked Yeosang. "Yeah it's healing" said Yunho. As they walked in the living room they found Mingi having a seizure on the floor.

Yunho hurried over and tried to wake him up. "Put him on his side and be careful of his head" said Seonghwa. Yunho quickly put his omega on his side holding his head carefully. After about ten seconds he stopped shaking and slowly started to wake up. "Mingi are you ok?" Asked Yeosang. "Y-yes. I don't have my epilepsy tablets so that happens sometimes" said Mingi. "Let's get you to bed" said Yunho as he picked Mingi up carrying him to bed and tucking him in. Yunho watched over his omega until the younger fell asleep. Yunho headed to the living room where Jongho, Yeosang, Jongsang, Seonghwa and Hongjoong were. The four chatted for a while until it was time for bed. They all headed to bed so that they had enough energy for the next day.

When they woke up they had breakfast and something seemed off with the Woosan couple. Wooyoung seemed to space out more often and San became so protective that he did want anyone touching his omega not even other omegas. "Are you sure you're gonna be ok to go to the next destination?" Asked Hongjoong. Wooyoung nodded so they all set off. They had a few more breaks then normal so that Wooyoung could take a break so that his feet wouldn't hurt so much. However things took a turn for the worst when they accidentally walked into another packs territory. A group of alphas surrounded them and San protectively guarded Wooyoung. Yeosang clung onto Jongsang to keep him safe while Jongho guarded the two.

Hongjoong, Yunho and Mingi growled at the alphas whilst Seonghwa hid behind Hongjoong. An alpha jumped on San and began fighting. Mingi spotted a beta about to jump Wooyoung so the Mingi quickly took the hit and stood on his hind legs showing dominance growling. Suddenly one of the omegas let out a piercing cry.