🐾10🐾

Mingi woke up to light tapping on the door. The omega slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the door looking out the window seeing a familiar looking pup. Mingi opened the door and looked around before bringing the pup inside. Mingi looked on the pups wrist noticing a moonstone bracelet. "What's your name sweetheart?" Asked Mingi. "Jongsang" said the pup. "Can you contact your parents so they know your okay" said Mingi. Jongsang nodded and said "He attacked Luna". "Who did?" Asked Mingi concerned. "An alpha" said Jongsang as he started communicating through the link. "They want to know who you are" said Jongsang. "Tell them it's Yunhos Omega" said Mingi. The pup nodded and told his parents.

"You don't look like an omega" said Jongsang. "No I don't... Tell them I will bring you back later okay" said Mingi. Jongsang nodded and told them. "Tired?" Asked Mingi. Jongsang nodded and yawned. Mingi smiled and placed the toddler in his bed after checking there was no cum stains on it. The toddler changed into his wolf and curled up on the bed. Mingi covered him slightly with the duvet and sat down in the next room as he felt his heat start again. Mingi sighed and pleasured himself as quietly as possible so that the pup wouldn't wake up. Once he was done he cleaned himself up and smiled as he felt his heat leave. He looked outside and saw that it was dark so he went to his room and woke the toddler up.

Jongho kept looking out the windows as he waited for Yunhos omega to return his child. Suddenly a light tapping sound came from the window. The pack hurried over to the window seeing Yunhos omega holding Jongsang. Jongho reached for the door and ran to the omega getting his child. "Is Luna okay?" Asked Jongsang. "I'm okay sweetheart" said Seonghwa as he waved from the door. Yunho stepped outside and slowly made his way to his omega. "Hey" said Mingi nervously as he looked at the floor. Yunho got closer and lifted Mingis head looking into his eyes. "How was your heat?" Asked Yunho. "Bareable" said Mingi. The rest of the pack watched quietly. Yunho pulled Mingi closer by the hips.

Mingi gulped and placed his hands on Yunhos chest. The two rubbed their noses together showing love and patience. "I'll see you all at the next cabin... We'll get there soon but I warn you the weather conditions will get worse. I suggest you take shorter walks and more breaks. Careful of Wooyoung and Jongsang... Hopefully Seonghwa will be ok to walk tomorrow... See you soon" said Mingi as he kissed Yunhos cheek. "Stay please" said Yunho. "I can't... sorry... I love you" said Mingi as he gave Yunho another Eskimo kiss. Yunho smiled and kissed Mingis forehead. "See you soon" said Yunho as he left and went back inside watching through the window as his omega transitioned and ran off back to his cabin.