🐾28🐾

"you guys go home I'll give him the map" said Yunho. "We're not going anywhere" said Hongjoong. Jongho told the omegas through link to start heading back and that they'd be home soon. If anything happened Jongho didn't want them to see it. Yunho sighed and took the map and walked towards the alpha whilst the three other alphas stayed behind. Yunho stopped in front of the alpha. "Why do you want him so badly?" Asked Yunho. "He's the most powerful omega right now. Powerful omegas shouldn't go unclaimed. Alphas should be in charge. I'm the right alpha for it. I've led many armies and had a lot of experience. The omega will fall for me as soon as he sees me. My pheromones are very intoxicating" said the alpha.

Yunho looked at the tag on his arm. The alphas name seemed to be Minho (A/n sorry but his muscles are🤤). "But he has found his true alpha why would you want to split up a couple that are made for each other?" Asked Yunho. "Enough questions boy pass me the map" said Minho. "It's the only thing we have left. You can have it and jot down the route but then give it back so we can follow the route" said Hongjoong. The alpha rolled his eyes and snatched the map out of Yunhos hands. "This is the route he gave you?" Asked the alpha. The four alphas nodded. "He might as well be putting you on a death route" said Minho. "what do you mean?" Asked Yunho trying to be believable. "You'll be going through amethyst territory which can be dangerous. Plus all the vicious packs are located along this path" said the alpha.

"Then we'll have to figure out another route" said Jongho. "You do that but I'll take this route and catch up with him" said the alpha putting the map away. "Good luck" said Yunho. The alpha glared at him with beady eyes. "You still love him don't you" said Minho. "Of course I do" said Yunho. "Then good luck to you too. Once he sees me he'll forget about you and his true alpha and all he'll want is me" he said in a nasty tone before transforming into his scarred, terrifying wolf and running off all the others following. The four alphas looked at eachother and silently started heading back to the house. Jongho and San excited to see their omega and child again. "Do you think he believed you?" Asked Hongjoong.

"Hopefully" said Yunho worried as they approached the house. At the front door they saw a dead alpha on the door step. "What the?" Said Jongho confused as they raced past the body and into the house searching for the omegas.

But the house was empty