🐾35🐾

"Y-you... C-cheated" said Hongjoong tears escaping.

"I know baby. I'm so sorry. My heat came and my mind went fuzzy. One thing led to another and I couldn't stop it. But I regret it so much. I'm so sorry babe. I promise it won't happen again" said Seonghwa. "P-please never again" said Hongjoong. "I promise" said Seonghwa.

Seonghwa leaned in and kissed Hongjoong softly. Hongjoong kissed back with what energy he had left. Hongjoong smiled as he felt a bit better. "Yeosang said you'll only be cured properly when we next make love so hopefully we'll get time later" said Seonghwa. Hongjoong nodded and fell asleep on Seonghwas lap feeling like he belonged. "How is he?" Asked Yeosang. "He's tired but better then before" said Seonghwa. "Hyung can I talk to you about something?" Asked Yunho. "Sure... Min can you take Hongjoong?" Asked Seonghwa as Mingi had Hyuna on his lap for a bit.

"Here I'll take him" said Taehyun. "Thanks Tae" said Seonghwa as he carefully placed Hongjoong on Taehyuns lap. "Wow he's light for an alpha" said Taehyun. Seonghwa and Yunho headed over to the lake. "Mingi told me everything" said Yunho. "I-i'm so sorry I... My heat came... I-i just lost control" said Seonghwa. "It's ok hyung. I'm not mad at you. Sure I was angry when I found out but I guess I was just glad that Mingi told me straight away and didn't lie. Plus I know how much you love Hongjoong... That leads me onto the next thing I was gonna say" said Yunho.

"W-what else?" Asked Seonghwa. "I was talking to Hongjoong yesterday. The slit in his eyebrow has a meaning. He told me he'd had it since birth. I read up on it to check i was right. The eyebrow means that Hongjoong is one of the rare breeds of alpha. It's the reason he's so small and cute and able to be mistaken as a omega. The slit means that he is capable of carrying a baby" said Yunho. "R-really... How did he respond?" Asked Seonghwa. "He liked the idea of having a baby with you... And he liked the idea of carrying the baby... it's just a thought" said Yunho.

"Oh thank god" said Seonghwa. "What do you mean?" Asked Yunho. "I was worried we'd never have a child. The truth is that when my father used to abuse me I got seriously hurt one time. He'd kicked me in the abdomen and damaged my ovaries meaning that there was a high chance I wouldn't be able to carry a child and if I did then it would be very painful. I was worried Hongjoong would be disappointed that I couldn't give him pups. So I'm glad he can" said Seonghwa.

"I don't think Hongjoong could ever be disappointed in you... Come on let's head back" said Yunho chuckling. Seonghwa smiled as he sat down taking Hongjoong back in his lap.

Just thinking about Hongjoong getting pregnant made him happy