🐾53🐾

After a few words Mingi took the petals off.

Underneath....there was no scar. Like the wound had never been there. Leedo caressed the spot gently shocked. Xion slowly woke up. "L-leedo hyung" said Xion. "Hey baby" said Leedo. Xion quickly looked at his stomach to see that nothing was there. "Mingi healed you" said Leedo. Xion hugged Mingi gently and thanked him. "Bring Jeongin over" said Mingi. Xion and Leedo went back over to the rest. "How did he?" Asked Xion. "Magic" said Halmeoni proudly. Hyunjin carried Jeongin over and lay him down carefully. Mingi did the same to Jeongin placing just one petal on his forehead and a few words later the Omega woke up.

Next Ravn brought Hwanwoong over. Mingi did the same to his thigh and uncovered it to reveal no scar. After was Felix who Mingi woke up aswell. "Bring both Han and Lee know over" said Mingi. Chan and Changbin carried them over. Mingi placed the petals on the couple at the same time and managed to wake them up at the same time. Afterwards Mingi did Yeonjun and healed a few cracked ribs. Finally was Soobin. Taehyun carried him over and Kai sat down with the newborn next to Soobin. Mingi thought for a second and pulled Soobin close to the water's edge dipping what was left of his arm in the water. Mingi said an extra long chant this time.

As Soobin woke up he sat up rubbing his eyes. Everyone looked shocked as they saw he had his arm back and even Soobin looked shook. "Thank you Mingi" said Kai in tears. Soobin thanked him and held his newborn baby girl. "Let's call her kkochagi (blossombaby in Korean)" said Kai. "Perfect" said Soobin. Everyone cheered. Mingi came out from the water and tapped the grass. The same box from earlier appeared. Yunho sat next to Mingi as the omega pulled out 26 necklaces. "When your children are sixteen they will get one too" said Mingi. Mingi gave Yunho sixteen necklaces and linked who to give them to. Yunho put them on Xion, Hwanwoong, Keonhee, Leedo, Seoho, Jeongin, Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin, Lee know, Chan, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai and Soobin.

Mingi took the other ten and gave them to Ravn, Seungmin, Changbin, Jongho, Yeosang, Wooyoung, San, Seonghwa, Hongjoong and also Halmeoni. "I want to thank you all. I couldn't have done this without you all, if it wasn't for Changbin and Seungmin catching me earlier I would have been dead right now. Yunho and I have two weeks to mark. In two weeks will be our coronation. And I'd love you all to come" said Mingi. "We'd all love to" said Hongjoong. "We wouldn't miss it for the world" said Kai. Mingi smiled. "come on then let's head back to the palace" said Mingi. "But there's so much blood there and bodies" said Chan.

"Not anymore. Mingi cleaned the place up" said Yunho. Everyone looked confused but followed nonetheless.

Soon enough they arrived at the palace.