Pearl Kingdom

Wooyoung frowned as he saw more fights break out. The pearl Kingdom used to be a peaceful place but these days it just seemed like seeing a fight was normal. Wooyoung hated it and didn't want to be associated with the kingdom anymore. He always had dreams of visiting...

The land of the rose

But first he wanted to find his mate. Wooyoung had searched all over the city and realised that his mate most likely wasn't from this Kingdom. After a while Wooyoung decided to escape. He didn't like the violence here and he wanted to find his soulmate. Wooyoung packed his bags and grabbed his heat medication as he realised his heat was soon. Wooyoung headed to the gates and showed them his fake pearly bracelet. They opened the pearly gates and allowed him out. Wooyoung walked for hours and started smelling something sweet. The omega followed the scent and came across a Alpha. Wooyoung watched as the alpha headed inside a cave.

Wooyoung decide to find a nearby cave to sleep in so that tomorrow he could find out more about the alpha he saw before. Wooyoung frowned as he lay down remembering all the little children he left behind. He worked at a nursery and enjoyed working with the toddlers and planned to have pups one day because he love them so much. After awhile he started falling asleep dreaming about starting a family with his mate.